Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Boludiita (:

Mar 27, 2020
Argentina
heyy! i dont rlly know how to use the forum, but i wanna share my opinion.
it would be good if you put something like the host in another country, like canada, so that those of us from south america or so, we can have a better gaming comfort. i always go 300ms and its a bit unplayable because other people go to 100ms and they have advantage.
thats i wanted to sayy, my english isnt so good but i did what i can (:
thx for read!!

Last edited:

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I disagree,

Cubecrafts main playerbase is from the EU. I get it its anoying to play with 300 ping and i don't think its gonna change in the near future.

Last edited:

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
This has been suggested plenty of times and sounds like a great idea on paper, but to actually implement it is difficult for Cubecraft to do in its current state due to the amount of resources it takes to set up a host in a different country. Like @ElementThink said, most of the playerbase here is centered around Europe and there is just not enough players from other regions to make this worthwhile.

Boludiita (:

Mar 27, 2020
Argentina
well, goodbye illusion to play better :((

This has been suggested plenty of times and sounds like a great idea on paper, but to actually implement it is difficult for Cubecraft to do in its current state due to the amount of resources it takes to set up a host in a different country. Like @ElementThink said, most of the playerbase here is centered around Europe and there is just not enough players from other regions to make this worthwhile.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think that it should be added there are many many people in America and Mexico that play cubecraft they should like add one in Texas or something so that Mexico, east coast and west coast America could al play

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

crimsonsaturn15 wrote on Reesle's profile.
No, thank you!
1716645915526.gif
crimsonsaturn15 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Not to thank :cube_light: 😎
Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member! 🥳
Reesle wrote on wolfking253822's profile.
Happy Birthday 🐺👑!!
Reesle wrote on crimsonsaturn15's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Top Bottom