Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Demon_Wolf_fang

Novice Member
Jun 16, 2018
It's probably been suggested many, many times. However its due past time to add trios to skywars and eggwars. It's a common gamemode, I mean, you have squads. Just, no trios? I find that quite odd and dumb. As someone who enjoys playing with friends on these gamemodes, we don't want to keep playing with a random (no offense) , we just want a game of trios. Is that to much to ask?

Thanks for checking the thread.

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I totally agree with this. (I suggested it not that long ago) I think it would be really good to have. Edit: This was against the rules I realized. I am looking at dates now. Please don’t comment more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demon_Wolf_fang

Demon_Wolf_fang

Novice Member
Jun 16, 2018
Yeah, i have the same problem while playing eggwars we always get like the worst random teammate ever
Man I really agree, don't get me wrong. I don't have a massive issue with randoms. Just don't want someone hogging the gen when my friends and I are into a game where we are bomb-rushing everyone lol.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom