Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Demon_Wolf_fang

Novice Member
Jun 16, 2018
15
26
44
It's probably been suggested many, many times. However its due past time to add trios to skywars and eggwars. It's a common gamemode, I mean, you have squads. Just, no trios? I find that quite odd and dumb. As someone who enjoys playing with friends on these gamemodes, we don't want to keep playing with a random (no offense) , we just want a game of trios. Is that to much to ask?

Thanks for checking the thread.
 

Traincar100

Well-Known Member
Sep 9, 2020
188
282
139
Somewhere epic
I totally agree with this. (I suggested it not that long ago) I think it would be really good to have. Edit: This was against the rules I realized. I am looking at dates now. Please don’t comment more.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Demon_Wolf_fang

Demon_Wolf_fang

Novice Member
Jun 16, 2018
15
26
44
Yeah, i have the same problem while playing eggwars we always get like the worst random teammate ever
Man I really agree, don't get me wrong. I don't have a massive issue with randoms. Just don't want someone hogging the gen when my friends and I are into a game where we are bomb-rushing everyone lol.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
Top Bottom