Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iFrax_

Sep 16, 2018
Hello everyone, I have been a server player for about 4 years with rank, I just registered in the forum.

Throughout my years in this game one of the things that I always wanted was to play in Cubecraft, but I couldn't because my account was not premium until a few years ago, most people had that dream. Little by little that dream came out, what I loved to see was Skywars but the skywars before the big update, my suggestion to bring back some of those users who left is to put the old chests, not all the skywars but something What about nostalgia, why were there always copies of Cubecraft? Because of the posters, lobbies and cosmetics? No, it was because of its gameplay, that gameplay was lost with the great Skywars update.

I know that I am a minority and I do not think they will take this suggestion, but I leave it there.

Thanks.

Reactions: Vindicatør

iFrax_

Sep 16, 2018
It was updated for a reason,
So I don't think they're going to insert it.

Nubnub
Of course, the issue is that from that moment the server underperforms, if something old were to return to each modality it could go back a bit, the maps are fine but it falls short, leaving something less as it is.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Of course, the issue is that from that moment the server underperforms, if something old were to return to each modality it could go back a bit, the maps are fine but it falls short, leaving something less as it is.
This is not why the game has diminished, But if you think certain folders should come back, you can of course make something similar.

But I don't think it's necessary.

2aq?

Apr 18, 2021
The Netherlands
It sounds super cool even though I wasn't there at the time. I believe that Minecraft is being renewed and we cannot linger in the time that was then. That's why I don't really agree to 'convert' SkyWars back to how it used to be.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I totally agree, when CubeCraft, did that big update of changing the lobbies, removing the signs when you choose the map you like, etc. I think they lost a huge community of players. I wish they would add back the old lobbies and signs to select the map you want, it would all be a lot of fun.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom