Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think my idea is good?

• Total voters
Jul 11, 2020
Hellow Hellow How are you ? 👋

Today I present to you a new mini-game. 🎮
Nothing simpler the game is called "Shooter Frame" what the game consists ? Is very simple players are on a map, armed with a hoe but not any hoe.
When the players make a left click with the hoe this one will shoot a ball that goes "One Shot" are opponents. 🎯
The goal of the game is the first that has the most point in a given time wins the game. 🌟
But the players will not only have a hoe, they will also be able to perform "Double jumps" between each jump a recharge time is necessary.

The game can have different variants like for example a "Shooter Frame" in duty 4 teams composed of 2 players begins a fierce Cowboy duel. 👫

But why not also a game mode with 2 teams of 4 players then if we really want to reward the Vips why not make as for Skywars a Mega mode or this time it’s 2 teams of 8 players who will fight with determination and determination.

Here is a little my idea of mini-game I let you judge it in all serenity, I am not armed with a hoe me Thank you for having read my suggestion. Good evening

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
Top Bottom