Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vutar

Sep 11, 2016
Belgium
Hey again!

I've been thinking of suggesting this but I do not know exactly how it is done. In fact, I don't even know how people do it at all.

I don't really know what to call this suggestion either, all I can do is give examples.
I would really like to see something like this:
Here
Here
Here

This allows us to see all the punishments given by staff. I personally like it. This gives an idea of how many rule-breakers there are on the network.

This would be added onto the Navigation bar on the forums or the home website.

Tell me what you think :)
Thank you for reading

Last edited:

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
I think that it shouldnt be added, everybody knows there are a lot of hackers. A lot of hackers are banned per day because they use KillAura, Fly and Anti-kb. I think that it is unnecessary. -1

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hey again!

I've been thinking of suggesting this but I do not know exactly how it is done. In fact, I don't even know how people do it at all.

I don't really know what to call this suggestion either, all I can do is give examples.
I would really like to see something like this:
Here
Here
Here

This allows us to see all the punishments given by staff. I personally like it. This gives an idea of how many rule-breakers there are on the network.

This would be added onto the Navigation bar on the forums or the home website.

Tell me what you think :)
Thank you for reading-:confused:
Another suggestion from LemonCloud?

Used to be, is better in private

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Lemoncloud doesn't have good rules and anything, and its against the EULA rules (Why? Because in the EULA you cannot buy ranks and recieve OP kits in factions or other gamemodes.)

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

And why would cubecraft be copying from lemoncloud.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Your showing us what lemcloud has and saying for cubecraft to copy that system

iProsecute

Sep 11, 2016
I have seen this on other servers and it is convenient at times. In my opinion, I don't think it's necessary, but it would be nice to have.

Reactions: Vutar

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
I say this not at all I just say that this is a good idea for the server :)
many servers has this

Here
Here
Here
And why would cubecraft be copying from lemoncloud.
Lemoncloud doesn't have good rules and anything, and its against the EULA rules (Why? Because in the EULA you cannot buy ranks and recieve OP kits in factions or other gamemodes.)
Another suggestion from LemonCloud?

Used to be, is better in private

Can you guys please stop talking about if it came from another server or not? So what if it has?

Back on topic: I think this would cause a lot of spam and unwanted drama. I don't think this should be implemented.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Can you guys please stop talking about if it came from another server or not? So what if it has?

Back on topic: I think this would cause a lot of spam and unwanted drama. I don't think this should be implemented.
I don't really get you... And we are just stating our opinions.

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
I think this is unnecessary, just because other servers do it doesn't mean we need to it too. I mean, we used to have it, but it was removed when the new punishment system was added.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Coming from a player (not a staff) pov, I don't feel that there should be a place where punishments are publicly listed as it would just make for a more toxic community. Players could see that someone they don't like is banned/muted then they could ridicule them on the forums/server.

Reactions: BlueMoon475
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

If you didn't know that already, ccg used to have that so it would'nt be copying, just reviving an old feature
They had this in the past didn't know and why did they take it down

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom