Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

uhLovely

Nov 4, 2017
Chile

Hello!, I had in mind that they could put Lucky Blocks for 1.8.X I do not say eliminate the one from 1.9 onwards, but put 1.8 at the luckyBlocks

I say this because I play a lot of this mode, and I would love version 1.8 to play in this Thanks for reading my post, Goodbye <3

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
Hello!, I had in mind that they could put Lucky Blocks for 1.8.X I do not say eliminate the one from 1.9 onwards, but put 1.8 at the luckyBlocks

I say this because I play a lot of this mode, and I would love version 1.8 to play in this Thanks for reading my post, Goodbye <3
This is a nice suggestion!
Next time pls do the normal lettertype.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I agree, overall I would really like it if CubeCraft can support multiple games. Games like: ‘Uhc, PvP, Lucky Islands and Survival games.’ It would be fun, because most of the ‘Minecraft players’ are 1.8 players. And maybe there will come more players to CubeCraft. And then we’re all improving the server which is positive!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
the amount of times I have seen this suggestion...

there is a slight problem here, texture pack and mechanics
see the texture pack is for 1.9+ not beforehand, and likely the main mechanics of the game would be pretty hard to recreate in 1.8 after updating to 1.9

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016

see the texture pack is for 1.9+ not beforehand, and likely the main mechanics of the game would be pretty hard to recreate in 1.8 after updating to 1.9
The texture pack only changes sponges I don't see a problem with the texture pack

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I do think there should be some more games for 1.8, I think the first should be SG as thats an original like back in the day of minecraft

If I ever want to switch my texture pack version to 1.8 to 1.9, then I go to the pack.mcmeta and switch the 1 to a 2. For 1.9 its the opposite so it really isn't that hard to make the texture pack compatible for 1.8 :/

Reactions: Gaaabb
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom