Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MakieDaPro

Jun 29, 2016
Belgium
Title : Suggestion Lucky Islands

Introduce your idea : I would like that more voting could be added to Lucky Islands. Because you can't do much with your rank out there we can only vote for the time.

Present your suggestion : It would be cool if we could vote how OP the lucky blocks could be and if there are trolls examples for trolls:
You can get out of a lucky block that ur teammate gets changed ur with other people their teammate.

Optional questions :
- What is it? A suggestion
- What does it do? Makes ranks more useful in the gamemode
- Why is it needed? If people like the game mode much they'll maybe buy a rank.
- What problems does it fix? Ranks will be useful on lucky islands
- Why is that feature like that and not like this? /

Additional information : I think other people may have better ideas then me.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Having overpowered, basic and normal types of lucky blocks would bring more variety to the game and ranks would have more voting options to use in the gamemode, so I do agree with your suggestion.

KoTheGamer

Aug 24, 2017
Title : Suggestion Lucky Islands

Introduce your idea : I would like that more voting could be added to Lucky Islands. Because you can't do much with your rank out there we can only vote for the time.

Present your suggestion : It would be cool if we could vote how OP the lucky blocks could be and if there are trolls examples for trolls:
You can get out of a lucky block that ur teammate gets changed ur with other people their teammate.

Optional questions :
- What is it? A suggestion
- What does it do? Makes ranks more useful in the gamemode
- Why is it needed? If people like the game mode much they'll maybe buy a rank.
- What problems does it fix? Ranks will be useful on lucky islands
- Why is that feature like that and not like this? /

Additional information : I think other people may have better ideas then me.
Nice idea i totally agree, mate

Reactions: MakieDaPro

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It's pretty hard to understand this. Anyway what you're trying to suggest is basically voting for Lucky Islands.
So why not some options called:
  • Unlucky
  • Normal
  • Lucky
Instead of Overpowered, Basic and Normal.

> Unlucky will mostly provide unlucky Lucky Blocks.
> Normal is simply normal.
> Lucky will mostly provide lucky Lucky Blocks.

Reactions: ElPtricko

MakieDaPro

Jun 29, 2016
Belgium
It's pretty hard to understand this. Anyway what you're trying to suggest is basically voting for Lucky Islands.
So why not some options called:
  • Unlucky
  • Normal
  • Lucky
Instead of Overpowered, Basic and Normal.

> Unlucky will mostly provide unlucky Lucky Blocks.
> Normal is simply normal.
> Lucky will mostly provide lucky Lucky Blocks.
That's basically what I meant ;P

Reactions: KoTheGamer

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
Having overpowered, basic and normal types of lucky blocks would bring more variety to the game and ranks would have more voting options to use in the gamemode, so I do agree with your suggestion.
I should call it, unlucky, Normal and lucky mode?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom