Do you agree to return these Almabat?

• agree on this

• I do not agree

Results are only viewable after voting.

mrkarawe

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Dec 20, 2021
Hello how are you.... Can you bring back the coin maps in SkyWars as well as dragons in EggWars? I posted a vote on my YouTube channel and 92% of voters chose data recovery. Please look into this matter if possible.. Thank you
%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A2%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A2%D9%A2%D9%A6_%D9%A1%D9%A3%D9%A5%D9%A5%D9%A3%D9%A8-jpg.207930

Attachments

• ٢٠٢٢٠٢٢٦_١٣٥٥٣٨.jpg
    ٢٠٢٢٠٢٢٦_١٣٥٥٣٨.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 188

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Coins was a great map, however it is reserved for the Lunar event. If this map would stay permanently (just like every other map from each event), the hype of the event would be gone. In this case, it doesn't make sense to have featured content for holiday seasons like they have right now. These holiday events bring players to the server, thats why they remove it afterwards. Thats why i disagree with you

mrkarawe

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Dec 20, 2021
Coins was a great map, however it is reserved for the Lunar event. If this map would stay permanently (just like every other map from each event), the hype of the event would be gone. In this case, it doesn't make sense to have featured content for holiday seasons like they have right now. These holiday events bring players to the server, thats why they remove it afterwards. Thats why i disagree with you
Oh I thought it belonged to a normally update on the server, you're right, thanks for the warning

Jul 22, 2021
I disagree with the dragons map, but coins could definitely be a permanent map with a little redecorating. Only problem is i don’t think cubecraft has ever changed it before.

Reactions: SoloWarz
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom