• No

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Hey, their is a multitude of different people on this server, some like OP, some don't, some like enderpearls, some don't, some like emeralds, some don't.

A lot of people know that UnderDaSea is not a popular map, this is why it hardly ever comes up on the sign boards, my idea, is to use this map as a 'test'. My idea is to add the emerald generator to UnderDaSea, and add the enderpearl as a special item (for all modes of the map). I'd suggest maybe 20 emeralds for the enderpearl, but this can be changed! Enderpearls on this map would mean that you don't have to make extremely long bridges!

For the people that don't like enderpearls, just don't play this map (a lot of you don't play it in the first place). I am very unsure on what feedback this idea will get, but any feedback is good feedback in my eyes!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
UnderDaSea is one of my facorite team maps, for the uniquness of it.
Im not really a fan of changing somethings uniqueness, sorry.

Reactions: Grimmay

Redstqne

Dec 7, 2016
aisle 7 in Walmart
I don't like the idea of enderpearls in the first place, but if they are in the game, I strongly think that they belong in OP only (just the idea of people teleporting to my island gives me the chills lol). Besides that, I think the idea could very possibly work.

Atifmo

Oct 3, 2016
Secret bannana service
I have won the map Underdasea 9 times and i love the map "And yes it is many campers at this map" And i would love to see if this would work with this map

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Regardless of the map I think it's a great idea. If the staff would consider having a couple of maps dedicated to getting feedback on new/controversial features, it would allow them to see how it changes the game.
Those people that dislike the idea of ender pearls in game modes out with op don't have to play these maps.
Maybe some new maps or old resurrected maps with ender pearls added.

Reactions: Grimmay

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Regardless of the map I think it's a great idea. If the staff would consider having a couple of maps dedicated to getting feedback on new/controversial features, it would allow them to see how it changes the game.
Those people that dislike the idea of ender pearls in game modes out with op don't have to play these maps.
Maybe some new maps or old resurrected maps with ender pearls added.

Finally , something positive. :-D

Reactions: Chimpeeze

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I'm somewhat half and half about this... Mid camping with bow spamming is very popular. Possibly, there can be walls around the mid so, people can't bow spam people off. Also, possibly the islands are closer together?? I don't know but, good idea :)

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I like the idea, personally I think that you should be able to buy an ender appeal with emerald. Great suggestion, keep it up!

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Hey, their is a multitude of different people on this server, some like OP, some don't, some like enderpearls, some don't, some like emeralds, some don't.

A lot of people know that UnderDaSea is not a popular map, this is why it hardly ever comes up on the sign boards, my idea, is to use this map as a 'test'. My idea is to add the emerald generator to UnderDaSea, and add the enderpearl as a special item (for all modes of the map). I'd suggest maybe 20 emeralds for the enderpearl, but this can be changed! Enderpearls on this map would mean that you don't have to make extremely long bridges!

For the people that don't like enderpearls, just don't play this map (a lot of you don't play it in the first place). I am very unsure on what feedback this idea will get, but any feedback is good feedback in my eyes!
I don't think adding enderpearls would change much. Campers will end up having many enderpearls and especially if you're using emeralds, seeing as mid is the common camping spot on this map, everyone can just upgrade the emerald generator to maximum level, camp there, and in no time, have many enderpearls. The way we have it right now is pretty decent enough, having it just in OP. However, I love to read suggestions about how this map can be fixed, because, we all know the nick name for this map - CamperDasea, and I'm sure one day we'll be able to come up with the right solution, so this is a very important idea that can be worked on!

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I don't think adding enderpearls would change much. Campers will end up having many enderpearls and especially if you're using emeralds, seeing as mid is the common camping spot on this map, everyone can just upgrade the emerald generator to maximum level, camp there, and in no time, have many enderpearls. The way we have it right now is pretty decent enough, having it just in OP. However, I love to read suggestions about how this map can be fixed, because, we all know the nick name for this map - CamperDasea, and I'm sure one day we'll be able to come up with the right solution, so this is a very important idea that can be worked on!

For everyone that is talking and referencing camping, the idea was to add a new game experience. This idea could be on any map, even a new map! I just thought it would be a nice way to test run the idea of enderpearl .

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom