Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hello everyone!

First, I would like to share the reason why I am suggesting this.
Recently, I started playing Tower Defense and I actually quite like it as it requires a lot of strategies. Today, I won a game in like a few minutes and I did not even notice that their castle was under attack as was placing towers while sending mobs. And apparently, their castle was killed by the mobs I sent. This occurrence brought me up to this idea:

When you send mobs, you will be able to see a message (perhaps above your experience/level bar?) if your mobs are attacking the enemy's castle. So if the zombies you sent are attacking the enemy's castle, you will receive a message like this:

Your zombies are now attacking the enemy's castle!

I think this could be useful as it can encourage players to send more mobs if they notice their mobs are doing damage. Also, I notice a lot of players watching on the enemy's side how their mobs are doing and I think this time can better be spent on making defences on your own team's side.
I am also thinking of further messages of how your mobs are doing - if they are dying very fast, if they died halfway e.g., but I am not too sure about that.

Let me know what you think! :)

• The whole team will receive a message like ''Your troops are now attacking the enemy's castle!'' instead of only the player who sent troops.
  • A general message instead of a specific message. (Changed animal name to ''troops'' to avoid spamming messages.)

Last edited:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Just in general for your whole team once a mob reaches the other enemy's castle, the whole team should receive something like "Your troops are attacking the opposing tower". That would be pretty neat, because the whole team gets notified, and as SanCookie said, there won't be spam becuase troops is a general definition.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Just in general for your whole team once a mob reaches the other enemy's castle, the whole team should receive something like "Your troops are attacking the opposing tower". That would be pretty neat, because the whole team gets notified, and as SanCookie said, there won't be spam becuase troops is a general definition.
That's a nice solution, then I woudn't mind seeing a message that tells me I'm about to win ^^

Reactions: Cynamooo

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
What if loads of your mobs are attacking at the same time (If you picked 4 different groups of 3 mobs for example)? I don't want spam :p
But yeah good idea
Yes, this would definitely be better. I added it to the ''Change Log''. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Reactions: SanCookie

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Yes I agree.
It would be good because if you don't know when they are attacking it, you need to go, to their side and ye etc.
So I completely support this, and I would like to see this added :)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Members Online

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for all of your time as a helper and good luck in the future!
LukaG_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on your promotion!
LukaG_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Mr Frontlane. I think this is now the correct orange that I missed! Congrats 👏👏
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
1716203046192.png
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
🐉
Top Bottom