Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
These type of maps usually only have a lot of people just flying around and avoiding each other instead of fighting. My suggestion is to add certain areas where there are blocks that give jump boost or levitation to get up to the next level instead of the portal. This will make it so that you can't easily escape and will be forced to either flee in a better way or fight. This will also cause other people to be more likely to fight instead of just flying around.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I mean FULL diamond. It's not like everyone jumps off the edge anyways. Not from my experience. 3-4 full powered arrows to the skull is all it takes.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I mean FULL diamond. It's not like everyone jumps off the edge anyways. Not from my experience. 3-4 full powered arrows to the skull is all it takes.
What if the launch pads require you to use your wings to get to the islands? Like the launch pads are far enough away that you need wings to close the distance otherwise you fall.(and potentially die) Also if you are trying to hit someone in the air with 3-4 arrows while they are flying, you are probably going to miss most of them due to the fact that elytra users can make their movements almost unpredictable(because it controls with cursor movement and not arrow keys), or just nose dive down so you can't shoot them in time. Also what wings games have you been playing because the times I have played there is only around 1-3 people willing to fight in a lobby of 20 unless they get stuck down in the bottom.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
@Efcluke94 (always thought it was Efclukle94) I want your thoughts on this.
It's called ffa wings. Not.. "ffa wings, levitation, jump pads and more!"
Custom stuff is cool, but I don't think drastic changes like this should happen as it changes the entire game mode. If you want more close quarters fights where people can't escape as easily we have other FFA gamemodes.

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
It's called ffa wings. Not.. "ffa wings, levitation, jump pads and more!"
Custom stuff is cool, but I don't think drastic changes like this should happen as it changes the entire game mode. If you want more close quarters fights where people can't escape as easily we have other FFA gamemodes.
I agree, with everything going on, and everyone complaining about games not being updated fast enough, I don't think this is a useful thing to add. It's just gonna take too long and people will start complaining... :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Top Bottom