Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
so i was just thinking why not make an idea on a better why to find your friends and stuff sooo why not add if they are online where they are beside their name

like so
EclipticEffect: Eggwars Lobby 3
unipotato: In Game: Eggwars

it would show up something like that if the person is online so it would be easier to find your friends and stuff and play with them

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
This would be way too laggy for the server. Some people have over a hundred friends, and it would take forever to retrieve all that information. If you want to know where you friend is, just send a message to them with /fmsg <name>. Or you can talk to them on skype/discord. Sorry, but -1 for me, it's unnecessary and laggy.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
It would be a great feature, but if it does lag the server... I rather live without it

U

Unipotato

This would be nice, but I would want to be able to toggle it on and off for each player on my friend list.

Example: EclipticEffect and TriangleAttack can see where I am, but ILoveMyDog cannot.

You could disable it per player or just entirely if you want to play a game alone or if a particular friend is bugging you.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
so i was just thinking why not make an idea on a better why to find your friends and stuff sooo why not add if they are online where they are beside their name

like so
EclipticEffect: Eggwars Lobby 3
unipotato: In Game: Eggwars

it would show up something like that if the person is online so it would be easier to find your friends and stuff and play with them
I would love this, but make a tweak. Make a command like /f check (player name) and it will check if they are online.

Reactions: KidBit

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
This would be nice, but I would want to be able to toggle it on and off for each player on my friend list.

Example: EclipticEffect and TriangleAttack can see where I am, but ILoveMyDog cannot.

You could disable it per player or just entirely if you want to play a game alone or if a particular friend is bugging you.
I would love this, but make a tweak. Make a command like /f check (player name) and it will check if they are online.
both are good ideas that could be added to it

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
As @TheBrownster904 said this could really add some lag to people. You can also just ask were they are. Some people also don't like people knowing were they are at all times.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands

Yup, that's better thing for this suggestion/idea, to toggle it on or off for eacht player.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom