Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Interesting idea. I think this needs to be balanced with kill farming. I like that if you camp you can't get bones.
Maybe that you have to wait a certain amount of time before they drop bones on death? so if you kill them early you don't get a bone, but if you wait like 2 or 3 minutes (enough time to decently gear up or run away) and then kill them, they do drop a bone?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Mabye like an 8% chance per kill would be nice.
No, I think this is a reallt bad idea. It will be more about luck than killing. I think this:
Interesting idea. I think this needs to be balanced with kill farming. I like that if you camp you can't get bones.
Maybe that you have to wait a certain amount of time before they drop bones on death? so if you kill them early you don't get a bone, but if you wait like 2 or 3 minutes (enough time to decently gear up or run away) and then kill them, they do drop a bone?
Is better.

N

Nikboo

I support this idea if this gets added:

The bones would be cool to have as an additional on eggwars. Also, it would discourage camping as by killing people you could get more resources. :)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

maxminoS

Sep 21, 2016
I would say that this should only be applied when killing someone in their last life (eggs destroyed). I think that instead of bones, we should give them "souls" which has probably the same idea except that it is in the form of maybe Eye of Ender? But can also be traded with something else (in mid is probably a better place for these shops).

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
That sounds pretty cool! Having the bones as a new form of currency could be bad for solo Eggwars as you can essentially farm one person a lot before you die. However it does seem good to encourage killing and discourage campers! :p
If this suggestion were to get added they should code it so you can't get bones from another player if you kill them twice in a row, you would have to kill someone else first and then you can kill the other person again I guess. Or at least something to prevent people from farming players (alts).

larswijn

Dedicated Member
maybe even that one person can only drop 1 bone every game to encourage people killing eggs rather than spawnkilling
plis no. That would ruin it completly.

I would rather people just simply drop all their items upon death.
Dont they already drop their money? Dropping that is enough IMO.

You do need a solution for the spawn killing. Something like iLoveYouu's or KronosReeper's idea would probably work.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom