• #2!

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hello! :)

So currently, your Solo and Team wins are counted together which is not a huge issue, but now, players do not know when they are going to achieve the ''Win x games of Solo/Team Eggwars'' achievement. This is also a thing for the Team and Solo variant in Speed Eggwars.

---

That is why I would like to suggest:

#1: One statistics board per variant. So, one statistics board for all your statistics of Team Eggwars, one for Solo Eggwars, one for Team Speed Eggwars and one for Solo Speed Eggwars. After implementing this, people will know how much games they still need to win to achieve the ''Win x games of Solo/Team Eggwars'' achievement.

or

#2: You will be able to see how much wins you still need to win by clicking the achievement itself. Something like this:

2018-04-19_13.23.39.png

2018-04-19_13.23.32.png

Thank you for taking your time to read this suggestion! :)

Cheers!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Actually yes, since it is not easy to “know” how many wins you have for eggwars, this could solve the problem. I like both of them, but I really like to see “example 2” to be added, so you can just see how many you need, and you don’t need to look at your current statistics etc, als it can avoid confusion since the eggwars statistics are combined. (This idea also can work for other games)
So Yes I agree ^-^

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
We talked about this and I absolutely agree with you and support your idea. In my opinion, I think it's a nicer idea to have apart scoreboards for each mode (so your #1 suggestion). Your #2 suggestion is also a pretty nice idea, but I like the first one more.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
All I really want to happen is the win stat being split between team and solo variants again. I suggested it that way a while back, since almost all games with solo/team stats have combined stats now (UHC, Eggwars, bingo, maybe some others). If they ever end up adding kill (or something similar) based achievements, then I would love to see said stats being split too if that's even possible at this point.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Or something you are able to toggle it like HyPixel has.
Do you mean that you will be able to toggle your statistics boards? That would be a pretty cool feature, however, we should not compare CubeCraft with other servers - Hypixel in this case. Furthermore, a reasoning like ''... like Hypixel has'' or ''... because Hypixel has it too'' is actually quite obnoxious as CubeCraft wants to be as original as possible. :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on slo456's profile.
YO you joined the Forums the same day as me! :O
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
🐉
Reesle wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎈
Top Bottom