Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Hello! As you may guess from the title I have a suggestion to perhaps improve the map Magic.

1. The first thing I'd like to talk about are the rings beneath the islands. In my opinion they sometimes might be a little bit annoying when you try to hit a player off. The players might get stuck on the rings, and if they don't have any blocks it's not fun for both people involved. I can imagine it's not fun to be forced to jump off the edge, because all your teammates are dead and you're not able to get up again. On the other side, the attacker who's trying to hit someone off might have a hard time trying kill the player, since when you jump after them there's a chance they're stuck in a place where they can just easily hit you off.

2. The second thing I'd like to mention is the diamond generator on top of the 'mid'. As you may know it's a little hard to access this place, since you need a lot of blocks to get up there. It's mostly really annoying when there's a person up on the generator just camping whilst hitting off players who're trying to attack. The part of trying to get off the generator mostly ends in the person falling to his death and losing all the diamonds he just collected. This makes the generator a little bit pointless and since there's already two diamond generators down below, there's no point in trying to get up there.

In general Magic has a lot of places that are annoying to access and places people tend to get stuck on. I really enjoy playing this map with my friends, and I'd like to see some improvement to this map. Thanks for reading my suggestion.

Bye! :p

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Hello! As you may guess from the title I have a suggestion to perhaps improve the map Magic.

1. The first thing I'd like to talk about are the rings beneath the islands. In my opinion they sometimes might be a little bit annoying when you try to hit a player off. The players might get stuck on the rings, and if they don't have any blocks it's not fun for both people involved. I can imagine it's not fun to be forced to jump off the edge, because all your teammates are dead and you're not able to get up again. On the other side, the attacker who's trying to hit someone off might have a hard time trying kill the player, since when you jump after them there's a chance they're stuck in a place where they can just easily hit you off.

2. The second thing I'd like to mention is the diamond generator on top of the 'mid'. As you may know it's a little hard to access this place, since you need a lot of blocks to get up there. It's mostly really annoying when there's a person up on the generator just camping whilst hitting off players who're trying to attack. The part of trying to get off the generator mostly ends in the person falling to his death and losing all the diamonds he just collected. This makes the generator a little bit pointless and since there's already two diamond generators down below, there's no point in trying to get up there.

In general Magic has a lot of places that are annoying to access and places people tend to get stuck on. I really enjoy playing this map with my friends, and I'd like to see some improvement to this map. Thanks for reading my suggestion.

Well I think it is a good idea because I always get stuck on the rings XD good suggestion!!:p

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
Wait does this map stil excist?! I thought it got removed a few months ago!
No

I like the map like this, I like the rings it's something different then other maps. I Agree with you that the dia gen in kind of useless because it's to hard to access.

F

Facelurite

Get rid if the ugly monolith at mid , make mid cup shaped .

Make asteroid fields of individual islands so big that they intersect with one anither and that of mid. Like the Audi logo . Actually give us proper diamond generators . Move the egg and get rid of the obsidian pyramid at bases

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.