Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Would make sense. I myself haven’t seen anyone doing, which leads me to believe that they don’t have a reason if they were to. Is that so? They’re allowed to punish someone without a reason. But yes, if they actually have one, they should definitely provide it!

F

Facelurite

OK Admittedly, I was planning to make a meme by getting a thread have the IMPLEMENTED tag, then changing its name to “Remove Eggwars”. the only way to accomplish this was to make a thread that was very likely to get added- a thread suggesting to ban soemthing offensive.

The best way for this to be accomplished, after some digging, was to get Winston Churchill name and skin banned, even though I have never seen one.

But then, our fave Quetzi comes along and locks the thread. It had nothing to do with politcs, more about racism (once again all i wanted to do was to make a meme by changing the title once it got escalated)

tldr that thread was locked without justifiable reason. If someone suggested “Hitler skins should be allowed” imagine what wouod happen.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
OK Admittedly, I was planning to make a meme by getting a thread have the IMPLEMENTED tag, then changing its name to “Remove Eggwars”. the only way to accomplish this was to make a thread that was very likely to get added- a thread suggesting to ban soemthing offensive.

The best way for this to be accomplished, after some digging, was to get Winston Churchill name and skin banned, even though I have never seen one.

But then, our fave Quetzi comes along and locks the thread. It had nothing to do with politcs, more about racism (once again all i wanted to do was to make a meme by changing the title once it got escalated)

tldr that thread was locked without justifiable reason. If someone suggested “Hitler skins should be allowed” imagine what wouod happen.
That thread was ridiculous, nobody has ever used a Churchill skin to offend people, in fact, nobody has ever used a Churchill skin. All that thread was good for was to discuss the politics, where most people probably still disagree with you, I absolutely do. "This is not the place for political discussions" was a valid reason to lock that thread.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

u should have done it with Lenin or Mao instead since anyone British cant ever possibly do something wrong right

Reactions: Facelurite
F

Facelurite

u should have done it with Lenin or Mao instead since anyone British cant ever possibly do something wrong right
Would have but Mao is already bannable

what did lenin do wrong im uncultured when it cmes to russian stuff

F

Facelurite

That thread was ridiculous, nobody has ever used a Churchill skin to offend people, in fact, nobody has ever used a Churchill skin. All that thread was good for was to discuss the politics, where most people probably still disagree with you, I absolutely do. "This is not the place for political discussions" was a valid reason to lock that thread.
No I just wanted an implemented tag for a meme. Was going to change title to remove Eggwars for Copying You cant discuss politics about dead people

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Classic Q, he really likes his lock button but seems to find the worst moments to use it
Not to be rude, but I wish he'd relax a little bit with the thread handling. He does really like his lock button, and I get the impression he doesn't read more than the title. He recently moved a very valid suggestion on the grounds that it wasn't a suggestion... :/ And don't even get me started on the meme dump post >.<

what did lenin do wrong im uncultured when it cmes to russian stuff
Yay, a USSR-related question, my favourite!
He actually did a lot of good for Russia overall, by overthrowing the Provisional Government which was almost universally disliked, and rekindling the economy. Though, he also authorised the Red Terror. Though sources massively vary on the number of people killed, I've seen some claim that about 10,000 were killed, others saying it was 500,000. He also had death quotas of those working for the Church. He reinstated both the Cheka (secret police) and the Death Penalty, and mistreated former Tsarists to the extent of starving them during War Communism solely on their class - Not very Marxist of him.

Though, he did give women equal rights and redistribute land, so he's one of the better leaders of the USSR c: He's not exactly defined by his terror, though I suppose Stalin overshadows him in that department.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
"We don't get enough feedback from management"

"We don't like the feedback from management, I wish they wouldn't"

Can't have it both ways, Staff Feedback is there for a reason.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
"We don't get enough feedback from management"

Who did you quote there? The op was asking for more feedback when locking a thread and then some people are asking to lock less threads. It's possible to reply to a topic without locking it, so I don't understand your quote.

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink

Can't have it both ways, Staff Feedback is there for a reason.
We want good feedback, not the kind that locks threads based on the nature of the title alone, or moves threads without good reason.

Edit: Jesus, this thread turned into a bigger battleground than Stalingrad.
*Slowly creeps out the backdoor*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom