• Yes

• No

• Yes with changes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi, so I think it would be nice to add someone's in-game stats to the new forums. Stats such as time played, kills, lucky blocks opened, etc. You could even go a step further to implement what game someone is in at the moment. This would be similar to /friend list, and if you click on someone's profile it could say, "Online-In Solo Skywars playing map Oriental" I think this would be a fun feature to add!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
About what you're playing that's a great idea! But you should be able to toggle it, some players might not want other to know that.
About the stats, I think everyone should be able to access their stats from their profile page but not anyone else. This might lead to other players laughing with other's stats.

Reactions: Technosword

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
About what you're playing that's a great idea! But you should be able to toggle it, some players might not want other to know that.
About the stats, I think everyone should be able to access their stats from their profile page but not anyone else. This might lead to other players laughing with other's stats.
Yeah, to avoid bullying that would be good.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom