Add CPS Counter below name? (Togglable)

• Total voters

BridgeGoBRRR

Aug 21, 2021
Bridging
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Suggestion: Add a "CPS Counter" above players names, next to the health bar.
Reasoning behind this, a lot of players (cheaters) use Autoclickers that are under 18 cps as to not trigger Sentinel's auto-ban.
Having the ability to see a player's cps next to their health would be useful for reports.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Here's an example of what it MIGHT look like... a rough idea (I made this in photoshop, but its an idea I had for how it could look)

1630290771278.png

It would have the [L:R] style look, and the number would match their rough cps.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Reasoning:
The reason this could be useful is because a lot of autoclickers don't have any sort of variation in cps, meaning the players that use 15 cps autos constantly on will have "15 cps" show next to their HP bar extremely often... and most pvpers can't hold 15+ cps constantly for extended periods of time... it could also be togglable similar to player menu and how the HP is shown above their name.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

How it would work:
It would activate at the same time the HP bar does, when players are combat tagged by someone or combat tag someone it will show their right and left cps.
This would be a good tool for Reports, making it easier for staff to tell Autoclickers from "normal clicking methods" as it is pretty difficult to tell normal players apart from autos if they dont trigger sentinel.

Pretty much up for debate at this point... I'm sure the Devs could make it work if they wanted, my pic is just an idea design for it.

Top Bottom