Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MJRahman

Jun 11, 2017
Hi my name is MJRahman i found this awesome server called [removed by staff] but they didnt hev many players who played it

And my Suggestion is A SURVIVAL vanilla Map OR game sorda thing is like suvival vanilla but people play together its simple have some easy things on it examples shops and money that you can so more things on it and maybe have some commands like /sethome and /warp pvp and more..... BUt you also shoud have a like claim bioms or so that no one can Take your house and gete stuff home owner sees this bye...

Last edited by a moderator:

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Hi my name is MJRahman i found this awesome server called [removed by staff] but they didnt hev many players who played it

And my Suggestion is A SURVIVAL vanilla Map OR game sorda thing is like suvival vanilla but people play together its simple have some easy things on it examples shops and money that you can so more things on it and maybe have some commands like /sethome and /warp pvp and more..... BUt you also shoud have a like claim bioms or so that no one can Take your house and gete stuff home owner sees this bye...
That sort of sounds like the old factions that was on the server but got removed.Also Cubecraft is a mini game server,so I dont think a survival game would attract alot of players.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
That sort of sounds like the old factions that was on the server but got removed.Also Cubecraft is a mini game server,so I dont think a survival game would attract alot of players.

I liked a server where it was a challenge to survive and everyone would build all these awesome things but the server reset every 1-2 weeks and you lost ALMOST to EVERYTHING... I loved it intill I was false banned...

Reactions: MimicPanda

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Sorry, but I'm not supporting your idea. It would be messy. This is a huge server with lots of people. It'd cause lots of lag to load survival worlds and it's not really the "style" of CubeCraft. Survival worlds are for small servers with like 20-300 players.
server called [removed by staff]
Please don't put other server IP's in your message, please.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So basically UHC plus money
No thank you

also yeah it's called factions
many many servers have it and it likely won't be added back
He's talking about survival.
Where players cannot kill each other unless they're inside a PvP area nor raid other people's bases.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
He's talking about survival.
Where players cannot kill each other unless they're inside a PvP area nor raid other people's bases.
how can you be sure?
I kinda made it more obvious.
well actually
1 factions is a survival type game mode too
2 in a faction you can have multiple players
3 Warp PvP isn't always just a survival only thing, it would actually make sense to have in factions, if players want to PvP but don't want to have terrain disadvantages

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
how can you be sure?

And my Suggestion is A SURVIVAL vanilla Map OR game sorda thing is like suvival vanilla but people play together its simple have some easy things on it examples shops and money that you can so more things on it and maybe have some commands like /sethome and /warp pvp and more...
I kinda made it more obvious.

A

A pigeon

I needa good survival server. Tge ones i know have some stupid gimmick or the other. Cubecraft survival? Eww hackers .

I will rage

Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom