Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I have started to play Minerware a lot more recently. Throughout this time, I have noticed on Normal mode that the Microgame "Avoid the Lightning" is rather difficult for Normal mode. I assume the cool down for Lightning was adjusted during an recent update. However, very few people win this round, sometimes no one can. I don't think there is a cool down at the moment, for this gamemode.

This is a video for anyone that would like to visually see what I mean in the description I just wrote:

Therefore, my suggestion is to add a 1 second cool down between Lightning Strikes for Normal Mode.

Reactions: Lyriie

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
- Added a poll on request ^-^

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree, it was definitely made a lot more difficult from the last update, which I don't think was necessary considering this is normal mode. I see a lot of people complaining that they died to the lightning without expecting it.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
It is definitely too hard for normal mode indeed. There’s a little cooldown already, but it’s way to short. So when the Iron block appears, it should take longer before the actual lightning hits down.

Great suggestion! Absolutely +1 :)

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I still think to believe this microgame is rigged. I love dying when im 5 blocks away from the ironblocks. But, yes I do agree there should be atleast 1 second to react before the lighting strikes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

If you all are ever bored, just start building without a plan, this can be creative or survival (I did survival for a little more of a challange)
Here’s what I built so far:
B22AB95D-EF10-4D0C-9AAA-6F7DA57CC8F6.png
0603A5F8-5FD3-4BFC-A340-A6FEBEDB7FD6.png
5B4F68E2-BFC4-49F6-9E85-EC09FDA80969.png
AnolTongi wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
👀
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Top Bottom