Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I have started to play Minerware a lot more recently. Throughout this time, I have noticed on Normal mode that the Microgame "Avoid the Lightning" is rather difficult for Normal mode. I assume the cool down for Lightning was adjusted during an recent update. However, very few people win this round, sometimes no one can. I don't think there is a cool down at the moment, for this gamemode.

This is a video for anyone that would like to visually see what I mean in the description I just wrote:

Therefore, my suggestion is to add a 1 second cool down between Lightning Strikes for Normal Mode.

Reactions: Lyriie

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
- Added a poll on request ^-^

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree, it was definitely made a lot more difficult from the last update, which I don't think was necessary considering this is normal mode. I see a lot of people complaining that they died to the lightning without expecting it.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
It is definitely too hard for normal mode indeed. There’s a little cooldown already, but it’s way to short. So when the Iron block appears, it should take longer before the actual lightning hits down.

Great suggestion! Absolutely +1 :)

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I still think to believe this microgame is rigged. I love dying when im 5 blocks away from the ironblocks. But, yes I do agree there should be atleast 1 second to react before the lighting strikes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom