Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this kit added?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Yes, but with improvements.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

    Votes: 2 14.3%

  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
1,539
544
188
This kit would make it a lot easier to get to campers bases. I like this idea more than elytras and others things that have been suggested.
 

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
2,713
6,167
459
22
Italy
I think the piston pushing limit is 12, but maybe with the "magic" of coding you can increase that number.
 

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
4,753
3,296
343
The Orange House
I like the idea, but I rhink instead Cubecraft should add the materials in the shop to build a rocket, like you can see in the video "How to get to the outside of the End without killing the dragon"
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom