Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nionity

Sep 12, 2016
Switzerland
www.instagram.com
hey CCG Family!

I was thinking in my mind, now that Cube became big. What if the maps Century & Biome come back into the mappool, it where my 2 favorite maps becouse of the high killcount and now with no projectiles you can kill everone by building and taking risks that someone jumps you. And maybe the old Rainbow since im not satasfied by the new maps its just not that it would scream CUBECRAFT to me. And im someone that rather jumps back to 2014 becouse of 1.7.10 & the beautiful maps created

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
It screams perfection, Cube made it soo perfect wich i loved alot of chests a bigger chance of good gear! and the Notch apple :p

You can also make a notch apple on other maps, such as Flowers. But I loved those maps :p

It would take ages until Biomes gets filled with the current playerbase so don't expect them to re-add the map without a lot of changes.
I hope they will find a solution then, but a 12-player map gets filled really quick, so it can’t take too long

Reactions: Nionity

TheMigrationKing

Aug 17, 2019
The Netherlands
hey CCG Family!

I was thinking in my mind, now that Cube became big. What if the maps Century & Biome come back into the mappool, it where my 2 favorite maps becouse of the high killcount and now with no projectiles you can kill everone by building and taking risks that someone jumps you. And maybe the old Rainbow since im not satasfied by the new maps its just not that it would scream CUBECRAFT to me. And im someone that rather jumps back to 2014 becouse of 1.7.10 & the beautiful maps created
i peronely i want to get biomes back i like that map very much and i would like the og skywars lobby back but that lobby wont come back but biomes can come back

Reactions: Nionity

Nionity

Sep 12, 2016
Switzerland
www.instagram.com
You can also make a notch apple on other maps, such as Flowers. But I loved those maps :p

I hope they will find a solution then, but a 12-player map gets filled really quick, so it can’t take too long
indeed
i peronely i want to get biomes back i like that map very much and i would like the og skywars lobby back but that lobby wont come back but biomes can come back
Im soo right with you!

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Remember that the growth in the playerbase may only be temporary. It's a perfect storm of the rising of the popularity of the game combined with summer which really hasn't had a sizable impact anyway. I'm doubting much growth on Java very soon so cube might not wanna make those decisions that they wold have to revert later.

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
I prefer the newer maps, but I don't mind if they would add the old maps back.
The old team skywars map named Modern was my favourite, shame it's gone :/

skywars-modern-jpg.152680

Reactions: remio

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
It screams perfection, Cube made it soo perfect wich i loved alot of chests a bigger chance of good gear! and the Notch apple :p
Notch apples aaahhh. Brings me back memories from the old OP supplies :confused1::confused1:

felipe bar

May 3, 2016
[QUOTE = "Xollion, post: 1067159, member: 206555"] ¡Grita la perfección, Cube lo hizo tan perfecto que me encantaron muchos cofres, una mayor posibilidad de un buen equipo! y la manzana Notch :pag[/ CITA]

Los cofres de ahora son un asco, parece minecraft NO PREMIUM, encerio!, anda a un server no premium y compara los cofres, los items que realmente estaban buenos eran los de 2015.. bueno todo lo que estaba en 2015 es mucho mejor que ahora

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Biomes was a really good map and I enjoyed it very much. Though, Cube revamped a few old maps, like Pirates, I didn't like such one first but now I really do because the revamp is just good.

So first, imo, some good revamps of those maps and then look if they are (still) attractive.

(the good old skywars times btw ftw)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom