Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
I know this is a really quick & simple suggestion, but when the anti cheat is released, don't announce it for a few days. Wait for the hackers to get on the server. Let's just say that they will be in for a rude awakening. If you announce it, hackers will stop hacking not because hacking is not good, but because they don't want to get punished, and I want them to actually get punished for hacking instead of ruining hundreds of games, then seeing that a new anti cheat came out, and moving to another server. Just quick suggestion to really cut down on the hackers. This is not asking about future updates, this is just a suggestion for an upcoming update. So I'm not breaking any rules, is that clear, all of you police men out there?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I know this is a really quick & simple suggestion, but when the anti cheat is released, don't announce it for a few days. Wait for the hackers to get on the server. Let's just say that they will be in for a rude awakening. If you announce it, hackers will stop hacking not because hacking is not good, but because they don't want to get punished, and I want them to actually get punished for hacking instead of ruining hundreds of games, then seeing that a new anti cheat came out, and moving to another server. Just quick suggestion to really cut down on the hackers. This is not asking about future updates, this is just a suggestion for an upcoming uppdate.
I actually like this idea ;)

Reactions: The Crowbar

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
So I'm not breaking any rules, is that clear, all of you police men out there?
Trust me, I can predict enough Staff Wannabe's will reply with:
''The Developers are working on it, please be patient. Lock please @Staff'' without reading this thread because why would you do that.

Back to the suggestion, I'm 50 - 50 about this.
Right now the AC is getting quite a lot of hate because it's broken. If the Staff will announce it's finished people know they don't have to wait anymore, but if they don't announce it people might still complain to fix the AC.

On the other hand, not telling the AC is finished can kick hackers and ruin their game making it more enjoyable for us.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
''The Developers are working on it, please be patient. Lock please @Staff'' without reading this thread because why would you do that.

Right now the AC is getting quite a lot of hate because it's broken. If the Staff will announce it's finished people know they don't have to wait anymore, but if they don't announce it people might still complain to fix the AC.

On the other hand, not telling the AC is finished can kick hackers and ruin their game making it more enjoyable for us.

True, but I'm sure they can cope with a few more complaints for a few days. I'm all for this idea, let the hackers get what's coming to them =)

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016

SO what's more worth it; Like 20 complaints, or, #MakingCubecraftGreatAgain and then announcing it in like 4 days which should be enough time for hackers to go on Cubecraft, start hacking, and not playing on Cubecraft anymore, let's just put it that way?

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Like,
From rubik_cube_man or something in the other updates section:

ANTI CHEAT IS OUT

(And then do you think that he should reveal that it has been out for a few days already in the announcement or not?)

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Trust me, it's more then just 20.
Not to mention so many people don't have a Forums account that hate the AC aswell.
Nobody really cares about the complaints nearly as much as they do about the AC, trust me. And like I said, the announcement will be out. My friend hacked until he got banned (totally deserved it). He said that the anti cheat only kicks you. I think it should ban you for a: month, then permanently period.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like your idea but people will just hack and get banned and like you said if you announce it there will be less hackers

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I know this is a really quick & simple suggestion, but when the anti cheat is released, don't announce it for a few days. Wait for the hackers to get on the server. Let's just say that they will be in for a rude awakening. If you announce it, hackers will stop hacking not because hacking is not good, but because they don't want to get punished, and I want them to actually get punished for hacking instead of ruining hundreds of games, then seeing that a new anti cheat came out, and moving to another server. Just quick suggestion to really cut down on the hackers. This is not asking about future updates, this is just a suggestion for an upcoming update. So I'm not breaking any rules, is that clear, all of you police men out there?
Your logic is sound but the thinking of it is off, sure hackers will stop because they dont want to get caught but thats only a minority
You also have "friendly hackers" who dont use hacks for advantages but for other reasons one example is in Bajans last money wars video where a hacker flew to his island just to get a screenie then left his island and then played legit didnt even break his egg!
Then theres "aggressive hackers" which dont care at all which is quite obvious when its clear theres staff or a youtuber in the game other than that i like it

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I know, but I want them punished. They have already ruined hundreds of games and I don't want them moving to another big server in with anianti cheat in development and ruining games there.
But cube wanna give everyone chanches to see that people do not use these hacks and by saying it there will be a lot of people stop hacking on their server

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
But cube wanna give everyone chanches to see that people do not use these hacks and by saying it there will be a lot of people stop hacking on their server
They don't deserve chances. They are just want to hurt and upset people, and even in that case, my friend vaporeon got banned for hacking and his appeal was denied, so what chances are you talking about? (That was his first ban)

Reactions: Zombiepower

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Your logic is sound but the thinking of it is off, sure hackers will stop because they dont want to get caught but thats only a minority
You also have "friendly hackers" who dont use hacks for advantages but for other reasons one example is in Bajans last money wars video where a hacker flew to his island just to get a screenie then left his island and then played legit didnt even break his egg!
Then theres "aggressive hackers" which dont care at all which is quite obvious when its clear theres staff or a youtuber in the game other than that i like it
Friendly hackers? So now I'm allowed to fly if there's a staff member/yt in the game? That's awesome! Also, that is not the minority. That friendly hacker probably went into a game after he played with Bajan and flew to every egg. That's not a minority - that is every hacker, or at least vast majority

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Friendly hackers? So now I'm allowed to fly if there's a staff member/yt in the game? That's awesome! Also, that is not the minority. That friendly hacker probably went into a game after he played with Bajan and flew to every egg. That's not a minority - that is every hacker, or at least vast majority
Watch the video

D

Deleted member 204478

I totally agree with this, the people who hack deserve to be banned and not know that an anti cheat is released. Great idea!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom