Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
3,147
5,399
513
University of Eastern Colorado
Can I please have a list of features that were suggested by the community and then implemented by the developers?

State:
Short description of suggestion
Links to suggestion (if there are multiple, put them all here. If you can't find any links, state how many times you've seen it suggested).
Time between first time suggested and implementation (if you know).

Thanks!
 

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
1,539
544
188

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
959
572
168
It's kinda unanimous that the new punishment system sucks, but it's still here though, so...
But just to tack on a few more,
The Skywars Kit thing (some grossly OP kit called like the Hulk or something)
Team Skywars
1.8 came back
Friends System revamp
these are the ones I can remember off the top of my head
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom