Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RsquaredT

Apr 7, 2019
The things you get rewarded XP and stuff for is a joke in-game to begin with. /thank is so pointless and deserves no XP let alone 50. But regardless, if there's anything on the face of this planet that deserves a decent reward in game, regardless of rank, race or gender: it's reporting hackers.

The process of reporting a hacker is tedious for the average joe. Recording immediately drops my frame-rate and makes it choppy. Moreover I have limited memory so I can't record entire games. So this means that when I witness a hacker in-game, I have to go and quickly hit record, and through the choppiness I have to find the hacker again and hopefully get killed by his hackiness in an explicit+evidential way. Now, I have to take this video file and cut it down to only have useful stuff and then upload it to youtube. After that, I report it on the site with details and timestamps and usernames. And hopefully it gets accepted.

Now I'm not saying I want to be seated on a throne or something for this; at the end of the day reporting hackers is good for the game and community. But lol we can definitely empower reporting cant we?

Here are a few suggestions -

1. After a certain number of successful reports, you get access to using /Report in game, regardless of whether you have a plus rank or not. /Report isn't for everybody because then it would get abused and overcrowded and I respect that, but it could definitely be merit based for successful reporters.

2. A special IGN name-tag or kit to inspire fear in the lobby and hopefully make somebody go "o dang this guy reports a bunch I prolly shouldn't hack right now.

3. Some stupid cubelet or XP but damm this is last resort guys.

Come on, make reporting exciting. Make it so rewarding that even the hackers start reporting themselves. Can you imagine what you can do to hacking if you just made reporting look a little more sexier and not just a selfless act of altruism? Look I'll always report when I can regardless of give-or-take but gosh-darn is it a bleak process.

@administation Thoughts?

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
1. After a certain number of successful reports, you get access to using /Report in game, regardless of whether you have a plus rank or not. /Report isn't for everybody because then it would get abused and overcrowded and I respect that, but it could definitely be merit based for successful reporters.
I wouldn't mind too much if /report were to be added those for who reported, though like you said it would get abused way too often. Maybe around 80-150 max handled reports (probs min 75 reports) at least to reduce the number of people abusing it. (Feel free to change the amount of reports, though i just see it best fitting for now. May change it in future).

Here are a few suggestions -
2. A special IGN name-tag or kit to inspire fear in the lobby and hopefully make somebody go "o dang this guy reports a bunch I prolly shouldn't hack right now.
As much as i do want to see those get rewards and stuff for reaching a milestone of like 200 reports for example, i wouldn't want to see them get a special IGN tag.
I don't see the point in it if you can just get helper instead and besides, reporters are still players and not like staff or youtubers or that. Though it would be nice to get, i'm completely against it personally.
3. Some stupid cubelet or XP but damm this is last resort guys.
Not too much of a fan nor against this idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom