Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
You would have to safe bridge, taking tons of time and then in the time you're safe bridging the camping team still gets resources etc. So even after you've reached their island after making a safe bridge, you still have to kill them whilst they probably have more gear/notch apples.

Camping is against the rules and as of now they just have a massive advantage above the offensive players. CubeCraft should implement something that makes camping less overpowered, for example enderpearls/elytra or just something that offensive players get so they can more easily defeat campers.

I personally don't really see a reason as to why players would camp for an enderpearl unless another team is camping..

Perfect.

minucci

Aug 10, 2016
I am against epearls in team eggwars. While other teams would camp till get full armor and epearl to enemy's island, there would also exist THAT guy on our team that would always hog the diamond gen till he gets enderpearls...

Like in op mode, there is always THAT guy (yes, same guy) that hog diamond gen and only leave when he has enough to full diamond gear, better sword, etc, while the rest of the team is naked or has to go mid to get full iron, leaving the egg vulnerable (because the hogger dont quit the gen even if there is someone attacking the egg).

If there is professional campers, there is also professional offensive players, and building a bridge work like a charm. If you are alone against the campers and you lose, well, the odds werent on you anyway... You need a good team or greater luck to win a team mode game.

But in Solo mode, I think enderpearls could be added. If you die while building to a camper, then it is too easy for him to kill you, because you wouldbe naked and alone. And even then, I think it should cost like 2 stacks of diamons, because it is really op. In this case, the offensive player would still have advantage, because in solo mode usually the player with access to mid has more diamonds than the camper.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I don't see why anyone dislikes this as it gives the edge to attackers at last. In 1.8 attackers had the edge because of how little damage bows did, but 1.9 kind of messed that up. And for anyone that says to use a shield, that will only make the problem worse. A shield makes you vulnerable to a surprise melee attack or a surprise spleef.

I am against epearls in team eggwars. While other teams would camp till get full armor and epearl to enemy's island, there would also exist THAT guy on our team that would always hog the diamond gen till he gets enderpearls...
If I need to, and ONLY if I need to, I grab 22 diamonds out of mid and buy a diamond sword and 2 pieces of iron. Usually, I try to take out all the other eggs first however.

I'll explain a game that occurred recently. It was on the map treehouse and I was team orange. I swept through blue and yellow without building to mid. I then tried to attack purple, who lacked any iron gear but had enough defense to kill me. I went for green, who I eliminated all but one of, and then was able to flank purple through the back, but I only managed to kill one of the four members. As you would expect, purple went for our egg. I was able to kill two of the remaining three. but one of them was too strong and eliminated our egg. He killed all of my teammates, so I ran on the bridge and used knockback control to get rid of the full iron guy. The other teams left were the one green guy without an egg and team red who has been untouched the entire game, but kept their bridge to mid. In order for them not to spot me, I built over from the top of mid to the diamond generator and killed the person on it. I went down, killing two of the other three members. The last person went to mid and refused to attack. They kept coming up, so I kept killing them. When I had the chance, I broke through the obsidian and eliminated their egg and killed all of them, of which 2 hackusated me :D . I know that doesn't perfectly explain it, but going to mid or using another island isn't all that difficult, and in my opinion it's actually the better choice.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

minucci

Aug 10, 2016
I don't see why anyone dislikes this as it gives the edge to attackers at last. In 1.8 attackers had the edge because of how little damage bows did, but 1.9 kind of messed that up. And for anyone that says to use a shield, that will only make the problem worse. A shield makes you vulnerable to a surprise melee attack or a surprise spleef.

If I need to, and ONLY if I need to, I grab 22 diamonds out of mid and buy a diamond sword and 2 pieces of iron. Usually, I try to take out all the other eggs first however.

I'll explain a game that occurred recently. It was on the map treehouse and I was team orange. I swept through blue and yellow without building to mid. I then tried to attack purple, who lacked any iron gear but had enough defense to kill me. I went for green, who I eliminated all but one of, and then was able to flank purple through the back, but I only managed to kill one of the four members. As you would expect, purple went for our egg. I was able to kill two of the remaining three. but one of them was too strong and eliminated our egg. He killed all of my teammates, so I ran on the bridge and used knockback control to get rid of the full iron guy. The other teams left were the one green guy without an egg and team red who has been untouched the entire game, but kept their bridge to mid. In order for them not to spot me, I built over from the top of mid to the diamond generator and killed the person on it. I went down, killing two of the other three members. The last person went to mid and refused to attack. They kept coming up, so I kept killing them. When I had the chance, I broke through the obsidian and eliminated their egg and killed all of them, of which 2 hackusated me :D . I know that doesn't perfectly explain it, but going to mid or using another island isn't all that difficult, and in my opinion it's actually the better choice.

Well, the only thing I undestood about your reply is that you can win without enderpearls :V
Was this your point?

Ameer_

Sep 1, 2016
I really think that there should be epearls in everysingle gamemode. Because there will be that one guy who's gonna camp on their bases till death lmao.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Ok ok, here's the thing, they shouldn't add enderpearls in normal, they should add ELYTRA DAN DAN DAAAN!
They're easier to move with, true, but they take up the chestplate slot. Also you can shoot while flying which is so DANK COOL M9
But probably they should have limited durability, or break at landing... or cost a lot.. .I don't know to be honest.
Maybe I like Elytra or 1.9 in general too much, don't judge me ;-;
Elytra for president 2016

IronGolemGamer

Feb 4, 2016
Wow so much replies I over the few hours I was at school xD. Honestly I'm totally with the idea of no enderpearls in hardcore. But as lots of people have also said, campers are waaay to obnoxious and hard to deal with especially if experienced. This is why in normal mode I vouch for enderpearls because of punch bows. In hardcore however I feel like the idea of no enderpearls is fine, AS LONG as there are shields! To be fair it's still a bow. A bow is a bow and it can still knock you off, therefore making it almost impossible to build a bridge if you are getting sniped at as you can either get knocked off or just simply shot to death.

Thank's for the advice guys I hope some developers could see this thread and give their input on their opinion of this subject.

-IGgamer =D

IronGolemGamer

Feb 4, 2016
I also like the idea of elytra's for normal mode!! That would make it a nice balance between not something too op but still eliminate campers!

-IGgamer =D

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Tbh I don't see the need for enderpearls in normal mode. Since there is no super armor or weapons to buy, your team doesn't need THAT many diamonds to defeat campers. Added to the fact that campers are almost always bad players, campers are easy.

IronGolemGamer

Feb 4, 2016
Not true. In pretty much any aspect. In playing normal items does cost around a stack and some diamonds to simply get: full iron, diamond sword, shield, punch bow w/ arrows. Plus food and blocks. That all adds up to around 5 minutes of collecting.

Second of all. In the 1 year that I've played eggwars, 50% of campers were; experienced fighters, had decent bow skills, and knew how to play the game (covered egg with obsidian, bought tnt to blow up bridge, spleefed, etc.).

I'm afraid sir your point is incorrect and does not make a decent argument for the position of not adding enderpearls in the normal items gamemode.

-IGgamer =D

Last edited:

xHotty

Jun 25, 2016
3rd I'm sure we aren't even suppose to have epearls in HardCore At All Or in Teams. I agree with having them In solo Normal and op.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The idea of the ender pearls is smart the game is gonna end fast and you can kill the campers.in my opnion it isn't op for normal mode because it will give you chanches to kill other people and 2diamond stacks each ender pearl perfect idea.But this i only for op and normal mode no basic mode+1

The shield i like it it can block punch and power shots . +1

Ameer_

Sep 1, 2016
In every game there will be this one guy who's gonna camp till we quit/rage.

nmflash8

Jun 17, 2014
Florida USA
www.twitch.tv
ender pearls use to be a class in skywars for Gold+ and then when people with obsidian use to be able to choose 2 kits it was WAY op.. so that's before ranks were more for becoming OP. But i think its perfect the way it is!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom