Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 469419

Well, I'll be honest; I don't like to create a single thread to post these dumb things haha but I can't attach images in profile post, so... Let's go haha.

To make it "funny" I'll make it a bit longer than a profile post:

Stranger events that happened today:

Screenshot_20200818-203954.png

Got a full page of handled reports, that's actually so rare to me haha (because many times they get banned by Sentinel/other staff in game/other report...)

Green looks good, doesn't it?

And also, I wake up with 27 notifications with it's actually quite rare to me haha (accidentally deleted the proof :o)

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I have a full page of handled reports too, and almost a second one (1 report closed due to sentinel).
But it's good to see how community members actually like to help the server and thus they report rule breakers.
Keep up the good work!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It's a pleasure really to see how other community members have enthusiasm and nerves to help, which gives me personally the hope, that the server is NOT going to die/get ruined of rulebreakers.
Your work is really admirable, keep it up!:)

D

Deleted member 469419

I have a full page of handled reports too, and almost a second one (1 report closed due to sentinel).
But it's good to see how community members actually like to help the server and thus they report rule breakers.
Keep up the good work!
Thank you, I'm trying to do my best with cube! <3

It's a pleasure really to see how other community members have enthusiasm and nerves to help, which gives me personally the hope, that the server is NOT going to die/get ruined of rulebreakers.
Your work is really admirable, keep it up!:)
Thank you! :'3

Nice good job I’m trying to get the full page handled too but that sentinel is being too fast so my reports will be closed, well done!
Good luck! It's not actually easy nowadays, sentinel is doing a great job!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I woke up with 38 notifications and also y do u report people for spamming and teaming and things I actaully don’t because I think it’s mean to report people for that kind of stuff

Top Bottom