Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
Oh wow, I'm sure that you will resolve this situation, because you are brave and a good person, i hope you the best of the luck,
(Glad to see you're gonna stay on forums :D)

Not sure how family problems are related to Minecraft server network.Anyway I will suggest you to not do anything stupid and to think a lot before doing anything related to family problems
That's the most awful comment i've ever seen, if you don't readed the text, he have family problems, and he probably is very sad about all, and you said he's "stupid"??! you must have empathy in this situations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
Hey guys just a quick update about myself:
Yesterday I was chilling at home when my dad called, I was overhearing the coversation of him and my mom and it was about me. Suddenly she spotted me, and decided that I shouldn't hear it. I exclamated, obviously, and decided to confront her. Her new boyfriend, 50 years old, 30 cm taller than me decided to defend her, and started threatening about hitting me and I got nervous, my mother had hit me in the past so I said "if you hit me my mom won't be the only one I report to the police, then." He got furious and charged furiously on me, and harmed me (literally he'd of beaten me up if my mom hadn't been there..) And so I decided to call the police. They came over fast and saw me with tears flowing off my eyes, and asked me if they could help. Obviously I knew they wouldn't do anything to them, since it was a 2v1 and I had no proof besides my arms, that were slightly red after the fight. So after about an hour of them taking care of me my dad arrived, and the only solution they had was for me to go with him, and this is why my activity on cube is gonna drop: my dad doesn't have WiFi at home, so I wont be able to access Cube in any platform but my phone, and my mom's also threatend to stop paying for my phone service. So, for this last days of me having data to be on cube's forums I'll try to be crazy active, but don't get surprised if I don't come online for a while, because you'll know the reason. Thanks for reading ♥️
You’re really strong to share this in the forums, I wish the best for you from deepest of my heart, you’ll get better with next days <3

Not sure how family problems are related to Minecraft server network.Anyway I will suggest you to not do anything stupid and to think a lot before doing anything related to family problems
You don't accept someone to do this to you, so don't do that, even you aren’t in his home just be nice..

Reactions: Oreo♥️

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Well, if for someone his only friends are on minecraft and for family problems he can't play on it anymore...

I see this as extremely correlated to Minecraft. (rip my english)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom