Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Hey guys just a quick update about myself:
Yesterday I was chilling at home when my dad called, I was overhearing the coversation of him and my mom and it was about me. Suddenly she spotted me, and decided that I shouldn't hear it. I exclamated, obviously, and decided to confront her. Her new boyfriend, 50 years old, 30 cm taller than me decided to defend her, and started threatening about hitting me and I got nervous, my mother had hit me in the past so I said "if you hit me my mom won't be the only one I report to the police, then." He got furious and charged furiously on me, and harmed me (literally he'd of beaten me up if my mom hadn't been there..) And so I decided to call the police. They came over fast and saw me with tears flowing off my eyes, and asked me if they could help. Obviously I knew they wouldn't do anything to them, since it was a 2v1 and I had no proof besides my arms, that were slightly red after the fight. So after about an hour of them taking care of me my dad arrived, and the only solution they had was for me to go with him, and this is why my activity on cube is gonna drop: my dad doesn't have WiFi at home, so I wont be able to access Cube in any platform but my phone, and my mom's also threatend to stop paying for my phone service. So, for this last days of me having data to be on cube's forums I'll try to be crazy active, but don't get surprised if I don't come online for a while, because you'll know the reason. Thanks for reading ♥️

Last edited:

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I wish you the best of luck in life and I hope everything gets better between you and your family eventually. This is a strong loving community, so we're all here for you as friends. OwO <3

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
I wish you the best of luck in life and I hope everything gets better between you and your family eventually. This is a strong loving community, so we're all here for you as friends. OwO <3
I know right! People here is so good and almost always has been good to me so that's why I am confident enough to expose my private life here. And thanks, I don't think it's possible but I'll figure out something to be cool with my family ♥️

Reactions: Ediinsonn and Onik

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Wow... I don't know what to say more than good luck. It will be better eventually. It's strong of you to share this with us and we're always here to support you <3

Reactions: Oreo♥️
D

Deleted member 481668

This story it made me litterly cry, I am sorry to hear that. I am glad with your choice, take care of your self bro, we respect you man! If there is anything you can always pm me, I am here for you, it also makes me really angry man! You don't deserve that, no one deserves that. Be strong bro, I always will support you! <3

D

Deleted member 294498

I think you're really brave and a strong person that you are able to tell this loud to everyone. I really hope it will get better soon! <3

Markietjeeeee

Aug 19, 2018
Netherlands,Utrecht
Yesterday I was chilling at home when my dad called, I was overhearing the coversation of him and my mom and it was about me. Suddenly she spotted me, and decided that I shouldn't hear it. I exclamated, obviously, and decided to confront her. Her new boyfriend, 50 years old, 30 cm taller than me decided to defend her, and started threatening about hitting me and I got nervous, my mother had hit me in the past so I said "if you hit me my mom won't be the only one I report to the police, then." He got furious and charged on me furiously on me, and harmed me (literally he'd of beaten me up if my mom hadn't been there..) And so I decided to call the police. They came over fast and saw me with tears flowing off my eyes, and asked me if they could help. Obviously I knew they wouldn't do anything to them, since it was a 2v1 and I had no proof besides my arms, that were slightly red after the fight. So after about an hour of them taking care of me my dad arrived, and the only solution they had was for me to go with him, and this is why my activity on cube is gonna drop: my dad doesn't have WiFi at home, so I wont be able to access Cube in any platform but my phone, and my mom's also threatend to stop paying for my phone service. So, for this last days of me having data to be on cube's forums I'll try to be crazy active, but don't get surprised if I don't come online for a while, because you'll know the reason. Thanks for reading ♥️
I wish you so much luck. You are brave and I wish you SO MUCH LUCK! If you have anything else just hit me up okay?
I hope you are doing well! Again good luck!, it will get better!

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh No! That's so sad, domestic abuse is a big problem in many countries today. We all wish you the best of luck, and hopefully, you can resolve the situations or just plain out leave.

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Thanks everyone who's been supportive, it means the world to me ♡
Update:
Good news: me and my dad went to the phone store and they assured us that we'll get a router installed through the week
Bad news: Mom has tried to cancell my phone account, and there's nothing I can do about it

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Not sure how family problems are related to Minecraft server network.Anyway I will suggest you to not do anything stupid and to think a lot before doing anything related to family problems

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Not sure how family problems are related to Minecraft server network.Anyway I will suggest you to not do anything stupid and to think a lot before doing anything related to family problems
Perhaps, if you read the whole thread you'd notice that it will impact in my activity on the network, this is a "everything else" posted thread any ways. Besides, what do you mean I shouldn't be stupid and think a lot beforde doing anything related to family problems?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Why do you always reply like this when people open up about their personal issues? No need to do that, either post something nice or don't post at all

D

Deleted member 469419

Oof, that's awful, I hope you can solution the problem soon, everything will be fine.

I hope see you again in the forums, Bye and Good luck.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Yesterday I was chilling at home when my dad called, I was overhearing the coversation of him and my mom and it was about me. Suddenly she spotted me, and decided that I shouldn't hear it. I exclamated, obviously, and decided to confront her. Her new boyfriend, 50 years old, 30 cm taller than me decided to defend her, and started threatening about hitting me and I got nervous, my mother had hit me in the past so I said "if you hit me my mom won't be the only one I report to the police, then." He got furious and charged furiously on me, and harmed me (literally he'd of beaten me up if my mom hadn't been there..) And so I decided to call the police. They came over fast and saw me with tears flowing off my eyes, and asked me if they could help. Obviously I knew they wouldn't do anything to them, since it was a 2v1 and I had no proof besides my arms, that were slightly red after the fight. So after about an hour of them taking care of me my dad arrived, and the only solution they had was for me to go with him, and this is why my activity on cube is gonna drop: my dad doesn't have WiFi at home, so I wont be able to access Cube in any platform but my phone, and my mom's also threatend to stop paying for my phone service. So, for this last days of me having data to be on cube's forums I'll try to be crazy active, but don't get surprised if I don't come online for a while, because you'll know the reason. Thanks for reading ♥️

(◕╭╮◕)
I understood your situation. I hope you will be able to get a Wi-Fi in future and a good data service. So you will be able to play with your friends again and also more. You did well with your parents, they're in the wrong and you have shown that you are more mature than they are, and I think it bothers them.
If it makes you feel better or you would like to have someone to discuss these fairly private and sensitive things (I admit)...You can do it with me in private.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Honestly I don't think I've ever read a message as retarded as this, even for your proportions. How could you possibly think of posting something like this if you see the guy is going through a super hard time? Either be supportive or don't say anything at all. You don't seem to be a very empathic person to say the least.

To Oreo: Everybody told you this but I support you and you're always welcome to talk. Stay strong, even in the hardest times, keep in mind that we're here for you :]
Sorry for being a little salty but I kind of become angry when people are this ignorant about a hard situation.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom