Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 32 66.7%
  • Partially

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No, 200 Bucks is cheap for a leather armour!

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Its not their job, they sit in front of a computer and play games, its not a good business either
Have you seen the revenue they're making? Do you have an access to their bank account? Do you know how much profit they're making for selling ranks, merchandise, boosters and such for better servers? No? Thought so.

In regards of the store prices - if they lower prices, donator ranks would become too common, that's why there are some sales spread across the year in time of various celebrations people celebrate.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Have you seen the revenue they're making? Do you have an access to their bank account? Do you know how much profit they're making for selling ranks, merchandise, boosters and such for better servers? No? Thought so.

In regards of the store prices - if they lower prices, donator ranks would become too common, that's why there are some sales spread across the year in time of various celebrations people celebrate.
Agree and Agreed :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Also please keep in mind that you're not buying something, you're donating the money and you get something in return, but this doesn't mean you bought it.
Agreed. The reason why you have donated money is to help the developers progress with the stuff they're doing. Yes, some people might prefer some stuff to come with it, however that is not the primary reason why you are giving money.

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
1 question....
If you dont wants to spend a lot of money to a rank dont do it...
So if you dont wants to give 200 euro to a server dont buy obsidian rank...

I think they dont gonna change because a lot of people bought them rank for more money....
If they are going to change the prices, it is faire that they give the people them money back who bought a rank for the normal price....
And they dont gonna do that

Or buy your rank with sale!!

Thing for Cubecraft to do,
The people who bought a rank for 200 euro give them more because I can buy a rank on Hypixel for 60 euro(MVP+) and I can do the same thing with it....

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
I think 200 euro for Obsidian is good BUT!!! They need to make more things for it!!!

more gadgets(Bring the old gadgets back, like the egg to boost in the sky or the dubbel jump boots)
Or look to other threads and add all the gadgets bacause we needs more gadgets!!!!
More Miniatures(But What The Cookies 7 euro for a thing that you follow you around the lobby?!!?!?)
Pokemon Miniatures :D(For 10000 vanity points)
more particles
more Arrow trails
Maybe Pets(I knwo they where removed for the lag but ''The Chunks'' get a system with pets
Maybe morphs
Maybe other small things.....

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I think 200 euro for Obsidian is good BUT!!! They need to make more things for it!!!

more gadgets(Bring the old gadgets back, like the egg to boost in the sky or the dubbel jump boots)
Or look to other threads and add all the gadgets bacause we needs more gadgets!!!!
More Miniatures(But What The Cookies 7 euro for a thing that you follow you around the lobby?!!?!?)
Pokemon Miniatures :D(For 10000 vanity points)
more particles
more Arrow trails
Maybe Pets(I knwo they where removed for the lag but ''The Chunks'' get a system with pets
Maybe morphs
Maybe other small things.....
I totally agree but Cube isn't going to add pets, cause they say it causes a lot of lag.
Many Admins told me miniatures are Cube his version of pets. But I agree there should be more. They also need Miniatures that doesn't cost real money.

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
I would usually agree with you, had these ranks not been sold to thousands of users already. By lowering the prices they'd be devaluing the ranks that players currently have in their possession, which would without a doubt result in a negative response from those who have recently purchased a rank.

A better approach would be to implement new perks, as to justify the money that players have spent on these ranks, such as a /speed command in lobbies, or the addition of Elytra's for cosmetic use in the hub.
Definitely could not agree more.

Samuel Requena

Nov 2, 2015
Just behind you.
I think the prices are well balanced taking into account that they are lifetime.
If they made them cheaper, the server would be full of donators and everyone would be the same.

I.E: Certain servers (such as Hy***el) have sales on their stores very frecuently (almost everyday) and so more than the half of their players are donators, that make no-donator players feel very under the rest.:(

I love :cube_light:Cube:cube_light: :p

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I would usually agree with you, had these ranks not been sold to thousands of users already. By lowering the prices they'd be devaluing the ranks that players currently have in their possession, which would without a doubt result in a negative response from those who have recently purchased a rank.

A better approach would be to implement new perks, as to justify the money that players have spent on these ranks, such as a /speed command in lobbies, or the addition of Elytra's for cosmetic use in the hub.
I totally agree with you, but there is one problem.
/speed and elytra's would be great but it will most likely take more than 4 months before these things are actually going to be added.
This is not meant as offense to the devs, but it is the truth.

Reactions: iKick

InsaneStorm

I totally agree with this plan. The Store prices are incredibly high but i guess they wont make any change because you buyed something last 3week ago and now its a bit cheaper which is a bit scammed... but when you look at new year sale like i dont know how much it was 50%? you will be paying alot less more which you dont support the server too much. I just agree that the prices are incredibly high $200 for a ingame rank.. Gotta wait till next year... I was even thinking to upgrade to diamond just because Basic/Normal/OP on skywars.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Just changed my IGN to 'M'
Didn't want to make this thread due to people coming up with the same excuses, that the money helps the server or that it will reduce lag but no.

The ranks are overpriced!! Compared to other servers this looks like a joke.
The most expensive rank costs 200 Euros, and it gives nothing compared to the diamond rank. ( Apart from a few armor pieces maybe )
Other servers have lower priced ranks, that have a lot more features and that don't have missing features ( WorldEdit etc. )
I'm for a price reduction as I feel like I'm getting scammed for not getting what's promised and even if I'd get everything I'd still be pretty pissed about the prices.

Here are my suggested prices :
Iron 5 GBP
Lapiz 15 GB
Gold 25 GBP
Diamond 45 GBP
Emerald 70 GBP
Obsidian 85 GBP

These prices make a lot more sense, and I don't think they will lose much money since more people will buy the ranks.

For the people saying that we are buying ranks to make the server come with new features and fix bugs see this thread :https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/maintaining-promises.95367/

#LOL But ye the prices are really expensive I cant even buy Dia with my 80 Euros.....
That's just sad..... <- for me....

Well this Update needs to happen fast otherwise people will complain about the Prizes of ranks.... Not the first post I seen about this.........

byanTraXx

Jun 4, 2015
From your dreams :v
I agree that the ranks are a bit expensive, but if they were cheaper anyone would buy, everyone will be able to vote Op/basic. I suggest ranks like Iron to Gold they have to reduce their cost

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
I would never spend 200 euros on a rank (not even a game) for a server that I'll probably leave in a year knowing that I can buy a pre-owned or a new PS3 with a game or two for the same price. Just sayin'
Minecraft costs 20 euros. And a rank on a MINECRAFT server costs 200 euros. SMH

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Firstly I remember JohnColes saying in an interview, where he talked about ranks, that people weren't donating anymore but buying virtual goods which in my opinion is correct, the only problem beeing that those virtual goods have stupid high prices which don't make any sense at all.

Secondly 90% of players buy ranks not exactly with the "donating to help the server" in mind but to get those goods but having such priced and missing features is unacceptable.

I do however agree with the fact that people who bought ranks before may feel scammed but maybe give those players exclusive features? Maybe? or being able to test games, just something to maybe not feel so scammed but other than that I'm still for a price reduction as this is crazy.

Reactions: iKick

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Firstly I remember JohnColes saying in an interview, where he talked about ranks, that people weren't donating anymore but buying virtual goods which in my opinion is correct, the only problem beeing that those virtual goods have stupid high prices which don't make any sense at all.

Secondly 90% of players buy ranks not exactly with the "donating to help the server" in mind but to get those goods but having such priced and missing features is unacceptable.

I do however agree with the fact that people who bought ranks before may feel scammed but maybe give those players exclusive features? Maybe? or being able to test games, just something to maybe not feel so scammed but other than that I'm still for a price reduction as this is crazy.
You give Always the reaction I wants to give :P
But Yeah this guy is right!:d:d:d

I like the idea that Donators (Maybe Emerald and Obsidian) can test games! And the exclusive features are also nice to know!

Reactions: Danique11
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom