Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abeer Khan

Aug 23, 2016
I believe the store needs PayPal because a lot of our parents don't understand how payment wall works and the whole ID thing. That is the reason i didn't get a rank and it could be the same with many other people. What do you think?

Abeer Khan

Aug 23, 2016
It was removed because people could refund the money after theyd bought a rank. I dont think it will come back soon.
Then they should make a system that it takes away the rank .... and did you give ID when buying rank

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I believe the store needs PayPal because a lot of our parents don't understand how payment wall works and the whole ID thing. That is the reason i didn't get a rank and it could be the same with many other people. What do you think?
It's not really needed to write a thread about it, you can contact @JoeHenry on discord (joehenry#3556) and tell him your issue, maybe he can help you further. Good luck!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Well, if I'm not wrong paypal was an option before.
Its removed due to people abusing it, like having a refund of the ammount they purchased and yet still keep the rank.
Mainly because of this reason, I don't see it comming back.

I hope this answers your question or doubts, if you however still need further assistance, contact @Joe Henry the sales support staff via a PM or a discord DM, I however would recomend you do it on discord since its way more efficent.

Reactions: Buuuddy

WZ1521

Aug 12, 2017
I believe the store needs PayPal because a lot of our parents don't understand how payment wall works and the whole ID thing. That is the reason I didn't get a rank and it could be the same with many other people. What do you think?
Abeer Khan, I agree with you. Paypal includes visa gift cards and credit cards. I have recently been gifted a $50 gift card and tried to buy the Cubecraft gold rank. But as I tried to buy it, it didn't work!

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Well, if I'm not wrong paypal was an option before.
Its removed due to people abusing it, like having a refund of the ammount they purchased and yet still keep the rank.
Mainly because of this reason, I don't see it comming back.

I hope this answers your question or doubts, if you however still need further assistance, contact @Joe Henry the sales support staff via a PM or a discord DM, I however would recomend you do it on discord since its way more efficent.
Exactly. Thanks! :rolleyes:

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom