• Yes! I like all of this!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
So, the store multipliers are pretty cool, but there are some things that could be changed or improved.
In my opinion, only having it work for Survival Games, Skywars and Arcade Games, is not good enough. There should be point multipliers for all games! Or atleast for some more games such as, Eggwars, Minerware and Lucky Islands.

Also, the prices should be reduced as it is pretty expensive to buy 1 hour of double points for 10-14£.
You should have the option to choose for 1 hour or 2 hours, and the average price for one hour would be at 5£, and for 2 hours it would be 9£
This is my opinion as i think that only 3 games for point mutipliers is not that good and that the prices are very expensive considering it is only for 1 hour.
Whats your opinion on this?

Last edited:

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I agree. It should be for more games, as EggWars, PvP, Blockwars... The last time that I bought point multipliers the pack gave me 3 golden nuggets to activate the booster, to be honest the price was good. But now I think that only gives you 2 golden nuggets...

Reactions: ElPtricko

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I agree. It should be for more games, as EggWars, PvP, Blockwars... The last time that I bought point multipliers the pack gave me 3 golden nuggets to activate the booster, to be honest the price was good. But now I think that only gives you 2 golden nuggets...
Does it allow you to get 3 hours for the current price? I thought it was one golden nugget per time you bought it. Either way i think it's still kinda expensive, its almost at the price of Iron rank.
Well thanks for your reply! :D

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
So, the store multipliers are pretty cool, but there are some things that could be changed or improved.
In my opinion, only having it work for Survival Games, Skywars and Arcade Games, is not good enough. There should be point multipliers for all games! Or atleast for some more games such as, Eggwars, Minerware and Lucky Islands.
I actually quite like this idea a lot. It gives us as players more opportunities to get more points of the Point Multipliers.
Also, Point Multipliers attracts many players to play the game for which double points has been activated. I support this idea! :)

Also, the prices should be reduced as it is pretty expensive to buy 1 hour of double points for 10-14£.
You should have the option to choose for 1 hour or 2 hours, and the average price for one hour would be at 3£, and for 2 hours it would be 5£ (or it should maybe be 5£ and 8£).
To be honest, the prices are a bit too high for only one hour. It would be great if these will be lowered to like £6-8.
Also, your idea about two hours Point Multipliers is not that bad, great thought! :)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I actually quite like this idea a lot. It gives us as players more opportunities to get more points of the Point Multipliers.
Also, Point Multipliers attracts many players to play the game for which double points has been activated. I support this idea! :)

To be honest, the prices are a bit too high for only one hour. It would be great if these will be lowered to like £6-8.
Also, your idea about two hours Point Multipliers is no that bad, great thought! :)
Thanks for your feedback! I think i might have made the prices a bit too low, so i will just edit that over to what you said!

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Does it allow you to get 3 hours for the current price? I thought it was one golden nugget per time you bought it. Either way i think it's still kinda expensive, its almost at the price of Iron rank.
Well thanks for your reply! :D
I think that now you only get 1 nugget per time you bought it. But in the past you received 3 nuggets! No problem. ;)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
They definitely need more point multipliers! Especially in eggwars and pvp! And it would be quite nice to reduce the price just a little bit. Great suggestion!

Maybe we could get some staff in on this. :3
@Tacosbefriends pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom