Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• NO! IM GOING TO COMPLAIN IM NOT GOING TO WAIT

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Yes, we do need to wait until the anti-cheat is done.

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters

Shopz

Jan 21, 2017
I agree, but I feel like I'm wasting my time on cubecraft because I'll be into a 70 minute game of eggwars, and someone toggles their hacks and kills everyone.. Now, that's a waste of 70mins.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
thank you for understanding the situation and that the staff team is working on handling.

complaining about the hackers wont make the work they are doing go any faster everyone needs to understand they are doing everything they can to handle this as well as doing other stuff crucial to the server people also have to remember the staff team has lives outside of MC and they also need to focus on their personal lives as well so just for now when you see someone complain tell them to report a player nicely and respectfully and give them a link to the report area.

god i sound like a staff member oh god @zRinne @Lezappen help you guys im starting to sound like you guys Lez i think those times of hanging with you i think you converted me how could you do this to me lol HEEELP these 2 are meanies lol and now im getting a little to weird and awkward sorry about that....move alone there is nothing to see here now im talking to myself

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
thank you for understanding the situation and that the staff team is working on handling.

complaining about the hackers wont make the work they are doing go any faster everyone needs to understand they are doing everything they can to handle this as well as doing other stuff crucial to the server people also have to remember the staff team has lives outside of MC and they also need to focus on their personal lives as well so just for now when you see someone complain tell them to report a player nicely and respectfully and give them a link to the report area.

god i sound like a staff member oh god @zRinne @Lezappen help you guys im starting to sound like you guys Lez i think those times of hanging with you i think you converted me how could you do this to me lol HEEELP these 2 are meanies lol and now im getting a little to weird and awkward sorry about that....move alone there is nothing to see here now im talking to myself

Were you hungry when you wrote that? Seems like you ate all your punctuation marks.
My brain-mind was all readreadread no pauses (lol) but yeah, you nailed some points ( 。•́‿•̀。)

@Sinbad appreciate how understanding you are, thank you.
If someone has time to complain, they have time to report and wait .

Reactions: Injunction

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Were you hungry when you wrote that? Seems like you ate all your punctuation marks.
My brain-mind was all readreadread no pauses (lol) but yeah, you nailed some points ( 。•́‿•̀。)
no im just sleep deprived and them punctuations yea im not very good with my grammar i got troubles with that i never know when to use a punctuation or end the sentence sooo

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016

@Sinbad appreciate how understanding you are, thank you.
If someone has time to complain, they have time to report and wait .
Yeah, no problem @zRinne.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016

Lol, thanks for understanding and agreeing with me bro!

Reactions: KidBit
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom