Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
I'm just... I can't use that word to describe my actual status, but this happen just TOO OFTEN! These are my last 2 minutes of game (2x speed up). As you can see, from nothing, it just CRASHED. But it's not minecraft, it's not memory: it's the GAME ITSELF, the TOWER DEFENCE that has this problem from the beginning.

People are crashing every day in every game: it isn't the time to to something about it?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I’ve never experienced this problem myself and I’ve played quite some games of TD. I only used to crash when my videocard wasn’t working and I had like 3 fps and players kept sending mobs which caused my screen to freeze and later on crash.

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
I have a nearly stock 1080Ti GPU, 16GB of RAM and a nearly stock 7700k CPU (nearly stock = no high overclocks). Minecraft is running with 8GB of java dedicated memory. As you can see, nothing is applied, no texture pack, no mods (optifine only, but it happens also without it). There is no problem with my PC since any other games in this server are great: all games on this server and all games on others. Just this: this will be ruined randomly when "loading terrain" will happen...

This is not happening only to me. My NVidia GT520 + i3 "whathever" laptop friend (RedAnima, from the video) also crash in this way, not always with me. Once on 3-4 days it's just happening and I'm really frustrated about it. Ah, he has not optifine.

Also, yes, the game WILL lag as hell: it's happening at double income + horde, when you send more than 4-5 fully upgraded waves of magma cubes. Then you will see everything freezing, even with power I have with my "top" GPU...

PS: you cannot exit from that screen. ALT + F4 or kill process is the only thing you can do.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I'm just... I can't use that word to describe my actual status, but this happen just TOO OFTEN! These are my last 2 minutes of game (2x speed up). As you can see, from nothing, it just CRASHED. But it's not minecraft, it's not memory: it's the GAME ITSELF, the TOWER DEFENCE that has this problem from the beginning.

People are crashing every day in every game: it isn't the time to to something about it?

Yes please. This happened twice to me already :/

Reactions: Kloska

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017
1. That's your problem. Some people don't experience it. I think using 1.12 if you aren't already would solve it, though.
2. Lag is inevitable if you send tons of magma cubes and there is a lot of commotion going on. If you don't want lag, you should play more defensively.
3. Stop using your sword to kill enemies before armageddon. The castle guards will destroy them.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It never happend to me in Tower Defence I did get kicked a few times in Arcade, when the minigame ends and you get switched back to the waiting lobby.

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
1. That's your problem. Some people don't experience it. I think using 1.12 if you aren't already would solve it, though.
2. Lag is inevitable if you send tons of magma cubes and there is a lot of commotion going on. If you don't want lag, you should play more defensively.
3. Stop using your sword to kill enemies before armageddon. The castle guards will destroy them.

1) Already playing on 1.12.2; this happens ALWAYS, also before the 1.11, when tower was introduced
2) I know... But it's frustrating
3) Having a squad of people spamming with sword/bows and not placing towers doesn't help. We just spent all our money to 2 waves of 12 pigmans toghether with 2 waves of 6x witches to get their castle, and we both blue and red were attacking each other. But I cannot win it because "I need to load the damn terrain". And the idea is simply: touch enemy's castle, then concentrate only on defence: if possible, win immedialty.

Oh yeah let me and my team just send 12 blazes and 12 whither skeletons and a lot of other OP mobs.
No of course nobody is going to hit 'em, the guards will destroy them, right?

Yeah, destroy 'em all ahahah. Sword it's actually helping A LOT slowing down monsters, especially during horde. I you have no enough defences (yeah, blazes, watching at you) you can always slow down everything and speed up the enemy's horde. I hate fighting with sword, but I must do it at start, if you want to quickly get exp and more coins per second. I love when everyone it's just dying at start due to TNTs bombing and soccers litellary crushing the enemy. Sometimes you just can't achinve that, because someone placed his "overpowered 1 LVL tnts" and has no a great idea to upgrade it even at the second level!

BUG:
If the tower reaches the path choise (up or down upgrade), and you can't upgrade it 'cos it isn't your tower, simply press shift and left-click it. It will randomly choose a path for you, even if it's not your tower. Then, upgrade your random path normally. It doesn't work always, but here's the evidence:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweetenerera

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I'm always getting kicked, so frustrating, inferno pots is a reason the leach is another, I've gone through all the different versions it still boots me, chaos has come to see the issue a few times and tells me that the developers are aware of the issue, every red error that has come up I have given to chaos so they can pass it on.the problem is with the game every other game I play I seem to be fine it's just towers.

Reactions: Kloska

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
This is a known issue, as far as we can tell it only happens while using 1.12+. Until our devs can get to it, if you play TD regularly your best bet is to use 1.11.2, I've not crashed with that yet.

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
Today it happens again to my friend: strictly playing, as suggested, on the 1.11.2 version. Nothing to do. It's happening and it's frustrating

SArentia

Feb 23, 2018
It is due to having an updated minecraft launcher, I have had this problem before and it really only stopped when i used the lowest recommended version, 1.9 try using that it may help.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Today it happens again to my friend: strictly playing, as suggested, on the 1.11.2 version. Nothing to do. It's happening and it's frustrating
You should try 1.9/1.10. I used to crash a lot while playing TD, but when I switched to 1.10 I never really crashed anymore.

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
Will try so with 1.9 / 1.10 and I'll inform you.

Still with the 1.11.2 today crashed twice, to me and my friend with the same error:
The game crashed whilst ticking entity Error: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Boolean cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer

This is a one serious problem.
Double income, survival, wither.

Reactions: - _ - -_-

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
BUG:
If the tower reaches the path choise (up or down upgrade), and you can't upgrade it 'cos it isn't your tower, simply press shift and left-click it. It will randomly choose a path for you, even if it's not your tower. Then, upgrade your random path normally. It doesn't work always, but here's the evidence:

[/QUOTE]
I've been using this method to upgrade other towers, I think they should keep it. Like if someone doesn't have upgrades for that tower, you can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom