Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Make the fireworks stop

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
it doesn't matter whether or not you are talking about in game, in the lobby it is for dramatic effect and making cubelets interesting to open
if you'd have listened to the rest of the posts by now you'd have no issue with either
ok clearly you have no idea what i am talking about. I dont care about dramatic effect when opening a cublet. The point of the post was for when you are sitting in a lobby waiting for a game or whatever and the 30 other people in the lobby are opening cublets. The repeating sound of the non stop fireworks gets annoying. Hence why i asked if there was a way to turn them off. But someone that could actually read already answered the question. Unlike you, that person actually took the time to find the solution instead of post pointless comments about what the fireworks are for.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
In each lobby you can maximum open 2 cubelets in 5 seconds. The sounds are very annoying, but there is always an equation for each problem. You can set your sound off.

A

A pigeon

'Dramatic effect' lmao we dont get goosebumps when we open cubelets.

Replace fireworks with the anvil sound. To me it doesnt matter if you lag. I dont want the particles themselves gone, just the noise.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
ok clearly you have no idea what i am talking about. I dont care about dramatic effect when opening a cublet. The point of the post was for when you are sitting in a lobby waiting for a game or whatever and the 30 other people in the lobby are opening cublets. The repeating sound of the non stop fireworks gets annoying. Hence why i asked if there was a way to turn them off. But someone that could actually read already answered the question. Unlike you, that person actually took the time to find the solution instead of post pointless comments about what the fireworks are for.
If you haven't read a single 1 people have told you countless times how to turn off fire work effects
If you aren't going to listen to them than just stop replying because I can sure as heck tell you the chances this is ba big removed are Slim at best
'Dramatic effect' lmao we dont get goosebumps when we open cubelets.

Replace fireworks with the anvil sound. To me it doesnt matter if you lag. I dont want the particles themselves gone, just the noise.
way to put words in ones mouth
You did that yourself though
No clue what you are talking about (Quote a single part of it please)

A

A pigeon

If you haven't read a single 1 people have told you countless times how to turn off fire work effects
If you aren't going to listen to them than just stop replying because I can sure as heck tell you the chances this is ba big removed are Slim at best
way to put words in ones mouth
You did that yourself though

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom