Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Make the fireworks stop

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
I know this isnt a game improving suggestion but im gonna post it anyway. There should be a way to turn off the fireworks when people are using the end portal to open a cublet. honestly it does get pretty annoying at times when 40 people in a lobby are each opening 20 cublets.

unless there is a way to turn it off and im just stupid and cant find it

Reactions: ToastO_O

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
you can deactivate the sound of the fireworks, or the animation
Only turning off the sound can only be used If you have optifine installed.

Otherwise, I like to see a feature from This! But it's bit unecessarry because you can turn of your sound, or If you use optifine turn the sound off in the animations section.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
There is a way to disable Portal particles & Firework particles
You may need optifine in order to disable it (https://www.optifine.net/downloads)
If you have already got optifine, You can go Options > Video settings > Animations
and turn off "Portal particles " & "Firework particles"
(In my opinion, It would be better if you turn every single thing on "Animations" off.)
Capture.PNG

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
It would be nice if you can turn the sound off. It can be frustrating if you wanna hear your Minecraft sound but you just can't hear them anymore because of the cubelets sound.
And yes, it's possible with OptiFine, but not everyone is using that. So there should be a way to turn it off. (even without OptiFine)

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
There is a way to disable Portal particles & Firework particles
You may need optifine in order to disable it (https://www.optifine.net/downloads)
If you have already got optifine, You can go Options > Video settings > Animations
and turn off "Portal particles " & "Firework particles"
(In my opinion, It would be better if you turn every single thing on "Animations" off.)
View attachment 135186
you can only turn off the particles from the fireworks not the actual sound itself

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Turning down the sound option "ambient environment" turns down the noise fireworks make, with that it also turns down some other small, uncommonly heard sounds like vineclimbing. As mentioned above you can also turn off your firework particles to completely stop seeing the fireworks.

I kinda have the same opinion on the fireworks, they get really annoying when there is a constant use. But us finding it annoying doesn't mean other players aren't allowed to enjoy them. Thus, if there is a solution (What I explained in the first part) that only affects you, use that instead of trying to become happy yourself, where others might not like it.

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Fireworks are there to add a sense of celebration of getting a new item :D EXCITEMENT. And yes the sound can be a little obnoxious (annoying) at times but, that's what a celebration is loud and obnoxious. If they do end up adding an option for removing it for example like how they have an option to make players visible etc. I wouldn't mind that for those people who simply HATE it.

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
Turning down the sound option "ambient environment" turns down the noise fireworks make, with that it also turns down some other small, uncommonly heard sounds like vineclimbing. As mentioned above you can also turn off your firework particles to completely stop seeing the fireworks.

I kinda have the same opinion on the fireworks, they get really annoying when there is a constant use. But us finding it annoying doesn't mean other players aren't allowed to enjoy them. Thus, if there is a solution (What I explained in the first part) that only affects you, use that instead of trying to become happy yourself, where others might not like it.
dude...you are my hero

Reactions: RPoule

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Fireworks are there to add a sense of celebration of getting a new item :D EXCITEMENT. And yes the sound can be a little obnoxious (annoying) at times but, that's what a celebration is loud and obnoxious. If they do end up adding an option for removing it for example like how they have an option to make players visible etc. I wouldn't mind that for those people who simply HATE it.
Turn down your particles or just install optifine, and turn those specific particles off, also turn down ambient environment
I think that removing this is not a good idea, what about all the people who want the fireworks as their win effect

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I know this isnt a game improving suggestion but im gonna post it anyway. There should be a way to turn off the fireworks when people are using the end portal to open a cublet. honestly it does get pretty annoying at times when 40 people in a lobby are each opening 20 cublets.

You can turn off the sound and the animation so i don't know what the problem is.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt

You can turn it off in the video settings tab i turn it off because i find it super annoying and it lags my game too!

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head

I don't see the point to add this.

MarcosStar

Novice Member
May 10, 2017
Obviously you can deactivate the effects of sound and particles, some improve them with the optifine, also remember to increase the RAM memory of the launcher itself, if they can ^. ^

Each must configure the minecraft to their capacity.

Greetings to all :D

BABY_CLOROX

Jun 11, 2016
Turn down your particles or just install optifine, and turn those specific particles off, also turn down ambient environment
I think that removing this is not a good idea, what about all the people who want the fireworks as their win effect
i was talking about in the lobby. it has nothing to do with in game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom