London
www.nasa.gov
I asked mac :/ edit oh whoops, you're talking about the anticheat
2s6sz6a.jpg

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I think we have to be patient, Cubecraft developers are working really hard to make an anti-cheat that none of us can, so I don't think we have any excuse to make a complaining section.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Cubecrafts developers had a very busy 2016 in my opinion, so give them a break.
They want to make a really food anti-cheat, but that takes a lot of time, especially with tge other projects they are peobably working on right now.

D

Deleted member 169486

Maybe instead of complaining about it, either wait for it to be done, or start contributing. Saying "get a better anti-cheat" or "test it on a private server" is not helping anything.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
You won't know exactly when something might come up and pushes events back, unforeseen circumstances.
I know we've been saying it'll come out soon or just wait a little longer, please bear with us.
The developers are working on it instead of rushing it out to avoid major bugs/issues.
Yeah bugs, even if they don't rush it, there will be bugs (though reduced) - anything new contains them so when the time comes, we're trusting the community to report it.

Please be patient like us.
You're not the only one who wants the anti-cheat too.
;)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Maybe instead of complaining about it, either wait for it to be done, or start contributing. Saying "get a better anti-cheat" or "test it on a private server" is not helping anything.
My contribution is suggesting to remove the knockback kick since it does nothing good and improve/test it on a private server until it's useful.

D

Deleted member 169486

My contribution is suggesting to remove the knockback kick since it does nothing good and improve/test it on a private server until it's useful.
Why test it on its own server. Yes, the knock back kick is bad, and yes the hackers are too, but I haven't been making thread after thread about it, I just trust that the developers will have it done soon.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
lock pls lock pls lock pls lock pls
but srsly I dunno where they've testing it, but it's not like they want to torture us by withholding the AC. I've basically given up hoping until an actual announcement is made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Flix神 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Anyways, Late Happy b'day 🌶️
Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Top Bottom