Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 4, 2017
Seriously. Every game with loot chests on this server has them filled with pre-enchanted gear, unless people are playing in Hardcore mode (which I haven't seen somebody vote for in ages). What even is the purpose of all the free XP bottles we get from these chests if all of our armor has Prot I on them and all of our swords & axes have Sharp II?

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
there was an vote poll about it. some staff wanabe is probebly gont link it. and there was voted to keep the ussles enchants. i love them cause they just help. fir protection if people dump lava, projectile prot anti bow spam and feather falling if u dont have a water bucket.

also you can combine the items with anvils. i think there are to less xp-bottles

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
To be honest, I like it this way.
With the current system, the enchanter kit isn't crazy overpowered in Skywars. The only use I see for it is for when you want to craft a decent weapon and enchant some of your diamond armour, providing a slight late-game advantage. In hardcore mode, this kit is pretty powerful since you can get a sharpness 1 diamond sword provided you have diamond ore & an iron pickaxe.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Seriously. Every game with loot chests on this server has them filled with pre-enchanted gear, unless people are playing in Hardcore mode (which I haven't seen somebody vote for in ages). What even is the purpose of all the free XP bottles we get from these chests if all of our armor has Prot I on them and all of our swords & axes have Sharp II?
I do agree it should be not pre enchanted, but like 65% of the time, my gear isnt even enchanted and I get like pants and a helmet. This would help balance the chests a little more so that everyone gets non enchanted stuff :D
+1

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Not all gear is enchanted, so your suggestion has pretty much been implemented long before you suggested it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom