Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2020
Be me
>play Minecraft bedrock Cubecraft for years on different devices
>Get windows 10 and play without hacks or cheats for months with no issue (yes I read the rules)
>get temp banned out of the blue by sentinel for no reason
>appeal to ban and get denied
>go to discord to talk with staff
>get into private message with literally the most unhelpful person i've talked to
>they say I was hacking which I never have in all of my years playing Minecraft
>I ask why I was banned
>they say hacking which you guessed it: I wasn't
>they also said I wouldn't be unbanned
>I snap and call them out on their crap and go to the discord to find a less dense person
>I get banned from the Cubecraft discord for continuing to ask for help and answers to why I was banned from my fav server
>I post here knowing fully well that cubecraft staff will continue to be useless (and probably ban me from this forum) to me and many other players I saw in chat with the same exact problem.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
It´s very sad to hear that it went this way :c
feel free to create a staff feedback about the staff member who banned you and refused to help you out here : https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-feedback.53/

If you give me your username I will check who banned you and maybe convince them to help you out with your problem as soon as possible C:

Also, keep in mind that staff members make mistakes, we´re just humans after all.
We´re trying our absolute best to make sure you will be having a great time playing on this server.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I get banned from the Cubecraft discord for continuing to ask for help and answers to why I was banned from my fav server
You were banned from the discord for misuse of staff help, we answered your question many times and you still continued to ask why you banned. I’m sorry that you had a poor experience with our staff team and I hope your issue gets resolved. As @Lozora said you can create a staff feedback thread that will be seen by the appropriate admins. Thank you!
-Moved to support.

Reactions: 404Owl
Sep 7, 2020
You play on PC? I have a helpful tip to allow your appeal to be accepted if you’re falsely banned. Most Windows 10 computers have Game DVR built into them, which allows you to capture the last 10 mins of your gameplay, which can record what happened leading up to your ban
Can I use that now or is it too late?

Sep 7, 2020
You were banned from the discord for misuse of staff help, we answered your question many times and you still continued to ask why you banned. I’m sorry that you had a poor experience with our staff team and I hope your issue gets resolved. As @Lozora said you can create a staff feedback thread that will be seen by the appropriate admins. Thank you!
-Moved to support.
There was no misuse of staff help at all, you never answered my question of why I was unfairly banned and you weren't helping me or answering my questions at all.. I obviously wouldn't be this upset if I was actually cheating but this was not the case. I'm sure i could post on staff feedback but what would that do for me other then furthering my status as a bad guy. I wouldn't even be upset if you guys just said "you got banned for XXX and will be banned for XXX days" but you guys literally couldn't do the simplest of jobs.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I wouldn't even be upset if you guys just said "you got banned for XXX and will be banned for XXX days" but you guys literally couldn't do the simplest of jobs.
You were banned for “Sentinel caught you cheating” this means our in house anticheat caught you using illegal modifications. Your ban will expire in 27 days. Do you have anything else I can assist you with?

Sep 7, 2020
It´s very sad to hear that it went this way :c
feel free to create a staff feedback about the staff member who banned you and refused to help you out here : https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-feedback.53/

If you give me your username I will check who banned you and maybe convince them to help you out with your problem as soon as possible C:

Also, keep in mind that staff members make mistakes, we´re just humans after all.
We´re trying our absolute best to make sure you will be having a great time playing on this server.
My username is pastelresonance and i'm not even worried about the temp ban, I understand you may have apprehensions about un-banning me right away. I'm just worried about how long and what happens if i'm banned again or even permanently while still having no idea what I did wrong (yes I read the rules thoroughly). While I was in the discord server I saw some other windows 10 players with the same exact issue so I think there is something deeper going on with sentinel and maybe even the moderation staff.

Sep 7, 2020
You were banned for “Sentinel caught you cheating” this means our in house anticheat caught you using illegal modifications. Your ban will expire in 27 days. Do you have anything else I can assist you with?
What do I do if I am unfairly and permanently banned. "Sentinel caught you cheating" tells me nothing about how to avoid being banned, I wasn't using illegal modifications. This is a sentinel/ staff issue, not a me issue. How am I supposed to prove that i'm innocent. With how much i play this server it really just makes me want to constantly record my gameplay.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
What do I do if I am unfairly and permanently banned. "Sentinel caught you cheating" tells me nothing about how to avoid being banned, I wasn't using illegal modifications. This is a sentinel/ staff issue, not a me issue. How am I supposed to prove that i'm innocent. With how much i play this server it really just makes me want to constantly record my gameplay.
Only way to do it is via a conversation with @Calichin he’s the one that witnessed you cheating. I know you’ve tried to appeal to him before, but if you explain why you should be unbanned (besides just “I’m innocent”) then he’ll consider changing your ban.

Sep 7, 2020
you
Only way to do it is via a conversation with @Calichin he’s the one that witnessed you cheating. I know you’ve tried to appeal to him before, but if you explain why you should be unbanned (besides just “I’m innocent”) then he’ll consider changing your ban.
How am I supposed to prove whether or not I was cheating when everything about this is built against players. I don't care if i'm unbanned today or in 30 days, I just care that I was unfairly banned and I don't know what to do to avoid being banned again.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’m sorry but we can’t share anti-cheat information as it’s confidential. Moderators don’t need to record to ban, so there’s no video to provide you either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom