Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reward the last human died


  • Total voters
    12

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
789
1,830
229
25
most cases that is how you get last unless you are the only one who wants to play as human

There still is no reason to give the last human died no reward, just because camping is the most efficient way to stay alive, it doesn't mean every last human alive camped.
 

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
789
1,830
229
25
There is
It means they get a win no matter what
That also discourages people to suicide in groups

Ah, I get what you mean now. The camper will always win because he wins either as human, or dies and wins as infected.
That's a good point, but in my opinion it's still unfair to give the last human died no win, because it's not guaranteed he was camping...
 

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
4,106
5,092
553
Beyond time and space
Ah, I get what you mean now. The camper will always win because he wins either as human, or dies and wins as infected.
That's a good point, but in my opinion it's still unfair to give the last human died no win, because it's not guaranteed he was camping...
and the fact that he doesnt get a reward. Every player wins anyway in whichever scenario where the infected win so thats not a point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shallidor
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom