Feb 2, 2018

Attachments

• NoWinsAsHuman.png
    NoWinsAsHuman.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 115

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
So, I can dig myself in the ground, camp untill the end and I even get rewarded for it? No thank you.

You don't understand. If you get killed very early as human, you get a win, and if you get killed as last human, you don't.
I want this to be changed. This has nothing to do with hiding, because the last human died gets the same as the first human died (if infected win): the reward for winning the game. So hiding makes no difference at all for the reward, the last player doesn't get extra rewards.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You don't understand. If you get killed very early as human, you get a win, and if you get killed as last human, you don't.
I want this to be changed. This has nothing to do with hiding, because the last human died gets the same as the first human died (if infected win): the reward for winning the game. So hiding makes no difference at all for the reward, the last player doesn't get extra rewards.
I think it should work the same as hide and seek: You will not get a win if you are the last hider left, and the seekers has found you.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
They actually work the same.
Doesnt change this fact:

If you get killed very early as human, you get a win, and if you get killed as last human, you don't.
Because that's just bullfeces. They survived longer and put in more effort.
I'm OK with the original Infected getting a higher reward than humans which got infected, I even made a suggestion about that once.

Reactions: Shallidor and Earth

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it should work the same as hide and seek: You will not get a win if you are the last hider left, and the seekers has found you.
That means the last human alive no matter what wins
This is completely fair that the last person alive doesn’t get a win
So you survived the longest, but won't get anything from it? Seems very fair...

The game is pretty broken because of this, I'm just going to suicide every time, so infected players win faster

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
So you survived the longest, but won't get anything from it? Seems very fair...

The game is pretty broken because of this, I'm just going to suicide every time, so infected players win faster

Suicide when there are 2 humans left seems to be the thing then, if the other dies earlier you get nothing.

Reactions: SanCookie

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think there should be no infected wins, ever. Getting infected is bad. If you start as an infected, tough luck. As an infected, you should still be rewarded for kills and the lobby stats should show infected kills. That way being the last human is still a good thing, because you can get more kills on infected than you could get on humans as an infected. But if you decide to hide underground you get no kills and only the possible end reward.

In my opinion removing the win is more important than adding a reward. I don't care about points or xp, but I like to win.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I think there should be no infected wins, ever. Getting infected is bad. If you start as an infected, tough luck. As an infected, you should still be rewarded for kills and the lobby stats should show infected kills. That way being the last human is still a good thing, because you can get more kills on infected than you could get on humans as an infected. But if you decide to hide underground you get no kills and only the possible end reward.

In my opinion removing the win is more important than adding a reward. I don't care about points or xp, but I like to win.

Removing the win for ex-humans would be a good idea, but completly removing the infected win? No.
People wanting to win will leave as infected, causing humans to get infected randomly, leaving too, and so on. Getting the Ender/Blockwars thing over and over again.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
'completly fair'
You say right now that it's fair when infected wins, everyone wins except the last human died, who did the best.
firstly no, they aren't the best
the original infected are really better
it is unfair if you can just camp at the bottom of the map and no matter what win
Camping at the bottom doesn't make you the best

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
firstly no, they aren't the best
the original infected are really better
it is unfair if you can just camp at the bottom of the map and no matter what win
Camping at the bottom doesn't make you the best

Yes, it's unfair if you camp and still win. But that's not the point of this thread. The point is that other humans who died earlier do win, and the last doesn't.

So you say it's better to leave it this way, because it disencourages camping. But the people who were camping/hiding and died earlier, do win. And the camper would just suicide if there are 2 people left. There is no reason why the last human wouldn't win, even tho all the other humans do.

But yes, I agree, being the last human alive doesn't make you the best.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yes, it's unfair if you camp and still win. But that's not the point of this thread. The point is that other humans who died earlier do win, and the last doesn't.

So you say it's better to leave it this way, because it disencourages camping. But the people who were camping/hiding and died earlier, do win. And the camper would just suicide if there are 2 people left. There is no reason why the last human wouldn't win, even tho all the other humans do.

But yes, I agree, being the last human alive doesn't make you the best.
most cases that is how you get last unless you are the only one who wants to play as human

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom