Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to see your /report stats (auto closed, innocent and punished)

• Yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
I think there should be stats for your in game reports, i personally use in game reporting a lot more than website reporting becuase i dont know how to record i have however reported on the website and it says 'thanks, you have banned x amount of people.'

my suggestion to cubecraft is that they impement ur in game report stats saying you have x punished, x auto closed and x innocent. to show you how much bans you have helped with. i would say this should be a stat in your /report menu at the bottom right or something since you can only see the last 14 i think

I feel like the website thanks you more o.O this would show how much youve helped with and give people more motivation to help.

any better suggestions for this idea?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I really agree with the suggestion. One of the questions in the helper application is how many reports you've made and if you've ever made reports trough the /report system. I think adding a total amount of accepted reports to the /report feature is a smart idea, so the player knows how many reports have been accepted.

star4lyfe

Nov 22, 2020
Hello,
I think there should be stats for your in game reports, i personally use in game reporting a lot more than website reporting becuase i dont know how to record i have however reported on the website and it says 'thanks, you have banned x amount of people.'

my suggestion to cubecraft is that they impement ur in game report stats saying you have x punished, x auto closed and x innocent. to show you how much bans you have helped with. i would say this should be a stat in your /report menu at the bottom right or something since you can only see the last 14 i think

I feel like the website thanks you more o.O this would show how much youve helped with and give people more motivation to help.

any better suggestions for this idea?
I fully agree with your suggestion. I also report through the in game menu instead of the website or forums. And would love to see how many of the reports i've sent in have been correct. A while ago, i got a message in chat that my report for x person helped sentinel ban them for cheating. Which ofcourse feels pretty rewarding, but if someone gets banned while im offline, i never get to know what happened with my report. A feature like this could show me if a report i sent in helped or not.

Reactions: Matriox

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Already implemented!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom