Votes: 7 41.2%
  • It's the worst idea ever

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
well if i would make that kind of bot i would first use a setting that would be about should my stats be private or public then if my stats are private then when other people ask my stats i could just say "the user's stats are private only they can see it" and if the user asks for the stats then the bot can give the stats in dms so no one can see them

side note: if cc staff is busy i can help make the bot ;) i am good at it

Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com
well if i would make that kind of bot i would first use a setting that would be about should my stats be private or public then if my stats are private then when other people ask my stats i could just say "the user's stats are private only they can see it" and if the user asks for the stats then the bot can give the stats in dms so no one can see them

side note: if cc staff is busy i can help make the bot ;) i am good at it
Yeah, I mean something like that. In the game you link your discord account and if you want to keep your stats private you just select that option

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
maybe a code system where you have a code on discord where it will only work for 1min and then if you type the code in cc then you will have the options for a private or public stats

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom