Not open for further replies.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
~ This is a repost to be in line with the suggestions update ~

Issue: After the update, on Java you can right click on another player to bring up a menu in which you can see their stats. This is a great feature, and I'm glad it's been implemented. Problem is, players still can't look up their own stats collectively like this, they have to go to each separate NPC to do it, which is unneccessary.

Solution: Add an option from the 'Profile' menu in a main lobby to view one's own statistics, to prevent having to go to each individual NPC and look them up separately. A '/stats' command could also be added to bring up your own stats.

2021-01-11_14.41.49.png
2021-01-11_15.00.01.png
2021-01-11_15.05.49.png

Idea from @ZynMqximus :]

-Dean

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
This would be super cool! Definitely more convenient than running around and clicking on something :)

Reactions: Deann

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Additionally I would add the ability to be able to view other player's stats by typing

/stats [player_name]

This way you don't have to necessarily walk towards them and right-click them, I hope this can be added as well.

Edit: That way you can also view someone's stats while waiting for a game to start for example :)

Chango

Apr 6, 2021
Bedrock
Pronouns
He/Him
~ This is a repost to be in line with the suggestions update ~

Issue: After the update, on Java you can right click on another player to bring up a menu in which you can see their stats. This is a great feature, and I'm glad it's been implemented. Problem is, players still can't look up their own stats collectively like this, they have to go to each separate NPC to do it, which is unneccessary.

Solution: Add an option from the 'Profile' menu in a main lobby to view one's own statistics, to prevent having to go to each individual NPC and look them up separately. A '/stats' command could also be added to bring up your own stats.

Idea from @ZynMqximus :]

-Dean
Hi! would this be available to bedrock? o.O

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Hi! would this be available to bedrock? o.O
I would love something like this on Bedrock! I'm not really too familiar with how Bedrock works though as the menus are completely different. I'd need the opinion of someone more experienced with it to tell you that, which is why I've just made it a Java suggestion for now.

Reactions: Am4er

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
For Bedrock you use the nether star in your inventory to view your own stats. It is under profile and then game statistice. I do like the idea of having an npc to see your stat on java.

Reactions: Pineapple and Deann

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Deann,

Your suggestion has been discussed internally and we have decided to mark your suggestion as planned! We will be looking into the implementation of your suggestion.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
This feature has been part of our Quality of Life update - Part 6. We have added a statistics menu that collectively shows your statistics! We have also added the /stats command to both Java and Bedrock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom