1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting a new youtube channel.

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by Bloxen, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Bloxen

Bloxen Member

N/A
    Home Page:
    I have just finished doing the channel art for my YouTube channel :) I won't start posting any videos until I learn a lot of the "tricks of the trade". I also will be saving up money for a professional setup, and I will be practicing on video editing techniques, and how to properly conduct myself in such a manor to where I can get the point across quickly for what the subject matter is, that way people don't lose interest in the video from the start. Until then the YouTube channel will have nothing to show. I am taking these precautions to make sure that my videos are enjoyable, interesting, and informative to watch without being dull and lame. lol :) My youtube channel will be comprised of building tutorials from novice to advanced, and it will also consist of "Let's Build" videos, building with fans who'm I will randomly choose. I will also sometime in the future host building battle/competitions that can last anywhere from a quick 30 minutes, or a more strung out one for a month or so. If you want you can subscribe until that time arrives. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJTUmKwW6PcLUiku9RQO5Q/featured
    You can contact me there, on my enjin fanpage http://www.enjin.com/profile/1767957
    Or, you can reach me here on Cubecraft as well :)

Oh, here is a showcase of my builds for those of you who have not seen what I can build :) Cheers! http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/bloxen/projects/

2. FamalamJamalam

FamalamJamalam Member

Awesome YouTube channel! +1 Sub! :)

I'm lovin' the planetminecraft showcase! :D

Bloxen likes this.
  3. Ping Ether

Ping Ether Member

Downloading MIDI files!!!
    Wowie, good luck with your ambitions! :D

4. Bloxen

Bloxen Member

N/A
    Home Page:

5. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

Great! :D can't wait for the build tutorials! Currently Im very limited to specific styles so I would really like to learn more :D