y/n

• y

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • n

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

If I win halloween art then yes if not no.

Jk , agreed. I want one made of lines though. A mob spawner one , an iron bar one , a nether portal one , one made of water

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I'd like to see a lot more cages being added to be totally honest. A barrier cage would be cool but I'd also like more than just one being added. Take @Genderless Child's ideas for an example, they're pretty cool. Adding cages that can be bought with Vanity Points would be great. It gives people who have a lot of Vanity Points something to spend them on. One thing I would like though is for the prices of them to be either ending in 500 or in 000. So as to not have something that costs say 3200 VP. Looks cleaner if it's either 3500 or 3000, yeah?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I'd like to see a lot more cages being added to be totally honest. A barrier cage would be cool but I'd also like more than just one being added. Take @Genderless Child's ideas for an example, they're pretty cool. Adding cages that can be bought with Vanity Points would be great. It gives people who have a lot of Vanity Points something to spend them on. One thing I would like though is for the prices of them to be either ending in 500 or in 000. So as to not have something that costs say 3200 VP. Looks cleaner if it's either 3500 or 3000, yeah?
But you can already buy the red glass, isn't it?
(BTW I totally agree with you)

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
i think a high price is needed cuz:
i think cooler things need to cost more;
like the command_block hat that i suggested 3 months back. higher price=cooler stuff.

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
I like this! But I would only agree on this if the cage would also disappear after the game starts.. Imagine you are building up and you don't know where the barrier blocks are

Reactions: _Oplex_
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom