Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Borealis (Team, 8)

There are only two islands on this eight-player map, splitting the players into two teams in a one vs. one deathmatch. Islands on this map represent two planets of the Solar System, Venus and Mercury. The background and ceiling, while inaccessible, is a luscious pixel-art of a night sky aurora, and the map will play in night time by default. The middle island is the sun, with strings of colourful blocks also representing an aurora, filling the massive gaps between the planets and star. The map will be approached through bridging at first, however after a certain point, you can reach middle in any direction by traversing the gorgeous blends of wool and clay blocks.

The Venus island will sadly not be bigger than the Mercury island, as to not give one team a noticeable advantage over the other. The only differences between the two islands will be the block pallet used.

At first i misread this in @Snap post which can be read here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ten-maps-i-want-to-see-on-cubecraft-games.194850/

But it gave me a new idea that can be implemented server wide, its called Custom Skies

Basically what this is is a special look would be programmed for a map, instead of the traditional sun and clouds by day and stars by night you could program a specific look, basically a server sided version of the many 1.7-1.8 sky texture packs that show off galaxies, different looks to the sun, bigger and different colored moons, rainbows, and so on

Reactions: A pigeon

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This would require the server resource pack to change every time you went into a different map, being that it can take seconds and for some people a crash to load; I don't think that it's a good idea.

A

A pigeon

This would require the server resource pack to change every time you went into a different map, being that it can take seconds and for some people a crash to load; I don't think that it's a good idea.
Obviously it would be optional.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom