Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Crank_MZ

Dec 25, 2015
I have a suggestion for the cubecraft store.
It may be better when there is a standard sale. Almost all popular Minecraft servers except from Cubecraft have a huge standard sale in their store like 50 or 60%. It may be a good idea when Cubecraft also has a standard sale, it doesn't have to be much, like 30% or something. People will buy a rank faster when there is a sale active, without sale not much people are going to buy a rank I think. Atm there is a rank sale active: up to 20%. In my opionion this is far too low for a Halloween sale. Maybe the staff can think about this.
IGN: xCrankMZ (Emerald rank lvl 49)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
@hgbf add this to your fun/stupid posts XD

Just because one person complains about it doesn't mean that they will have a 60% sale. Donators donate to help the server grow. A sale doesn't contribute to that. -1

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Yes, but did it have about 30,000 people a day? I don't think so.
The server I was talking about, it had about 10000.
Mineplex's ranks don't have a lot to give except for a few mounts and gems and of course joining games without waiting. They also get private servers but that's it. CCG has all of these things (except points and private servers). Stones can join a game ASAP along with ranked users. But ranked users can vote, choose maps, fly, get vanity points, etc. There are way more perks therefore costing more. Mineplex's aren't even that worth it, and the best rank is only like 30 USD on average.

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
no.jpg

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom